OOC

The Vacation/AFK Thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
If I played on a tower, I would. But I only have my laptop, and it's assembled in such a way that it would have to come completely apart and neither of us really feel comfortable doing that with it. :s
To Asfrid: GOOD LUCK! Keep your head high! Seasonal hiring starts soon!

To Hildan: Stay away from any haberdahser under 5' tall

To Chadley: Fans are easy peasy repairs .... there must be a bazillion self help videos on youtube

Gonna be unavailable to log into the game until the seventh of October. I'll try to stay up to date on forum stuff, though.

Due to FAILING LATIN and possibly changing my major, likely gonna be AFK or sporadically online for the next couple days. Really sorry about this. <3

Caesar fidem clam scit (pronounced sh!t)
- Caesar has faith in those who know

Semper ubi sub-ubi
- Always where under where

Quis custodios ipsos custodiens
- Who watches thos who watch

Nescio cur non es sol in caello
- I don't know why .. there's no sub up in the sky
Stormy weather

Now you won't fail

Quick note here to bring folks up to speed on my absence, especially Sig, Eth and Mena.

My AFK's been longer than intended, thanks to an unfun turn that's resulted in my having to look for a place 3 months sooner than planned. If anyone wants family drama, I have it on sale real cheap. ><

I'll be back on Saturday night, because I can only grind my teeth for so long and only look at so many places. I plan to blow off some steam until then.

Deliberation, n.: The act of examining one's bread to determine which side it is buttered on.

-Ambrose Bierce
As most of you know, I'm expecting my first child soon. Very soon! Later this month soon! And I am just beside myself with excitement.

Since this is such a new experience for me, I simply don't know in advance how active I could be - or want to be - ingame. I take my guild activity pretty seriously, so in the interest of covering my bases I've set up an arc to explain Hildan's absence, effective today. I may settle into a routine early on and bring him back in a month. I may take longer than that. Hopefully, the plot I've pieced together is robust enough to work either way, since I like forums a lot and can manage to feed the occasional hook regardless.

With all that said, I just want you all to know what a fantastic, open, idea-inspiring guild we have. I've had some amazing RP here, and it's all possible because of the amazing people I get to hang with.

I will be looking to scratch the RP itch with some much-neglected alts from here on out. It's my hope that I settle into a good groove and get to hang with you guys often, but priorities are definitely focused on HildanSpawn. Let's hope he's every bit the heavy sleeper his mother is.
CONGRATS! Another gamer will be born!

Lurk like a pro!

I posted a shout, but just an update --

We're moving in on the first and once our internet's hooked up, should be back again. Sorry. I know I left some people hanging with plot stuff. :/

Now to think of IC excuses. Weh.
I will be roaming like a gnome this weekeend ... I will be on, but I have noidea from where or when

Dinner with my sister and the Malonimal (her hubs)

I will be online all day tomorrow I hope

Like Redd, I'm dealing with family things.
Be back on Monday-Tuesday! Trying to be active on the forums to make up for it. <3

I will be staying in the hospital through Sunday. Forum visits should be more regular once I'm home!
All hail the newest Servitor and the proud Momma and poppa!

Hey guys! My vacation starts today, and it looks like I'm headed out of town a day earlier than expected! You all likely won't see me til Wednesday! I'll get some writing down on my return.
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 38days ago0 Replies
 47days ago0 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos