OOC

The Vacation/AFK Thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Hey friends,

I know I haven't been around much lately, and that's mainly due to the combo of work overtime, finding a new apartment to lease, and the flurry of holiday festivities and preparation. I apologize for this and hope to be back on a more normal schedule soon.

I wanted to also post that I will be out of town Thursday December 22 to Monday December 26, and again Friday December 30 to Tuesday January 3 visiting family all over the map!

Wishing you all much love and joy,

Bromm

I too will be on and off over the next few weeks. 

Izarre

Hey gang.  Just letting you all know that I'm taking a break from WoW for the time being (my interest has waned big time).  If I need to be contacted, I can usually be reached via Discord.

Sorry I haven't been able to be on my panda much as of late, I've had a bunch if RL things going on for the past few weeks. But I've moved back to Indiana now, and hopefully I'll have wifi set up in the next few days, and then I should be around for some in-game rp and such!

Hey gang,

Kiidia and I haven't disappeared, we've just been overwhelmed with a small, furry creature that is absolutely dominating most of our spare time, training her not to poop in the house, and to basically behave instead of being a little pain in the ass.  We will be back, sporadically. 

Thanks

Folcan and Kiidia

Hey everyone. Sorry for disappearing for for two weeks, but I've been going through some financial hardships and as a result our internet is out. Hoping to have it back up within a week. Miss y'all and see you soon. 

Sorry for the last minute post!

I'm heading back to Colorado for the 4th of July so I will be out of town from Friday June 30 to Wednesday July 5.

Now that I learned how to make a disco on my phone you can reach me there if you need to but I will otherwise be out of pocket until next week.

Hope you all have a happy Independence Day! (And Canada Day this Saturday for you Canucks!)

Speaking of down time. Just to let you know that I'll be on far less during July. I have a looooot of work this month. If you want Iz or Zur for something in particular, please let me know ahead of time. Love you guys!

Izarre

Hey everyone, sorry I've been so absent! Things have gotten super busy lately between work and my grandpa being brought home from the nursing home, but I should wind up with more time here in the next couple weeks to hop back on in! I'm still around on disco for the must part, just message me or @ me if you need anything, from arps to memes.

Hey folks,

I will be out of town again to visit family in South Carolina beginning Monday evening. I will be back late on Saturday the 22nd.

I will not have access to a comp but I will have my phone with discord access so you can reach me there if you need something. Just remember to DM or ping me as I do not always check the app.

Hope you all have a great week!

Bromm

I'm having to unsub from WoW due to financial difficulties.  I've not been on a lot lately due to attempting to remedy that, but it turns out I grossly underestimated it all!  I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I do have 13 more days of play time.  I'll try to get on as much as I possibly can in that time.

Ugh.  Hopefully I won't be gone long!  I'll be around on discord.

After yesterday's update, my laptop and WoW haven't exactly been getting along.  Not sure what's going on exactly, but hopefully I'll have it all sorted by next week.  I'll let you guys know if any further developments arise.

- Marbelma Snowshoe

I'll be out of town in Indianapolis all next week (Monday AM to Friday PM).

Hope you all have a great week!

I won't be able to come to guild meetings until about December.  Coming to guild events likely won't be too affected per usual.  Just the guild meetings!  Let me know if that's an issue!

Hey guys, don't need to tell you all I haven't been around a bunch lately. Sorry about that, RL and some emotional stuff have kicked my ass badly lately. I still need another week or so but I AM comin back I swear!

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 51days ago3 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 69days ago0 Replies
 84days ago0 Replies
 1009days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos