OOC

The Vacation/AFK Thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Sept 23 to September 30 Redd will be in florida ...

Don't know how much luck i will have with lappity toppity box

Well. New things have come up, lots of drama. I honestly can't say when I'll be on next. I have to move, so, depends on if I can get a dorm room or not. I'll let you guys know.. But this may be the last time on the internets for fun fer a bit.

"Rest easy lad, things look bleak now, but calm will follow the storm just as peace will follow war." -Anduin Lothar
Um. I know most of you know this, but I suppose I should officially post this up in here.

I'm AFK from the game most definitely until the end of fall term in December, more likely until Thanksgiving Break in November (temptation of new expansion too overwhelming).

I try to pop on every now and then when I get a breather. Was trying to get on last week a few times but the 5.0 patch is being wonky with my system and I get a critical error every time I try to just open the game (its on the backburner of my things to do right away, if anyone can help, let me know, I've checked the forums but the only solution I've seen is uninstall/reinstall and yeah, no time for that.)

So to all you new folks, sorry I can't partake in merriment, I will meet you as soon as I'm back. And to everyone, enjoy your fall and do lots of fun stuff in my stead!

Sincerely,
Bromm, Friendly Resident Dorfadin

Not so much a vacation, more of a general note:
I am soon to be installed in college, classes start on the 24th for me. HOPEFULLY I will still be around to engage in good fun - but I might be around less. :C

Classes for me start October 22nd. I'll still be around for a while.

"It is the function of art to renew our perception. What we are familiar with we cease to see. The writer shakes up the familiar scene, and, as if by magic, we see a new meaning in it." ~Anais Nin
Throwing out there that I will be completely afk (and taking Chadley with me) October 16-19 because yay birthday trip to Disneyland~
(not honeymooning irl contrary to popular belief)
Macbutt wrote:
(not honeymooning irl contrary to popular belief)

(shhh, don't give away our secret)
Hello all.

I've been noticably absent the last week or so, and I feel I should put out an explanation for everybody as to exactly why.

In addition to suffering from depression, I recently lost my job. While I have been searching, I have had no success, and am facing potentially being homeless at the end of October. As a result, my social tank is empty, and I lack the push to arp.

I'll try to be on when I can, but I am considering letting my account fall out of pay until I am back on my feet. I have a few weeks before that happens, though, and will sort out guild whatnot before then if I choose to cancel. (Maybe Asfrid could use a study break, or something.)

Until then, sorry for my light presence in game.
Okay, I'm not actually on vacation. But current numerous computer problems are conspiring to prevent me from actually, you know, logging on. I am hoping for birthday miracles in the next week to help combat all of this. Hopefully, I won't be too badly missed, with Panda launching Tuesday.

I'm really sorry about this. I'm still able to log on here and leave pms and the like. I'll try and get this fixed asap, and I'll keep you informed as it goes.

Next Saturday (the 29th) I'll be running in and out of Boston some unspecified number of times.
Hildan Pearce wrote:
Next Saturday (the 29th) I'll be running in and out of Boston some unspecified number of times.

Get a hat.
But there's a perfectly good haberdasher right across the river!
Not a vacation, but I just wanted to post a heads-up that my computer still isn't fixed. My time online will continue to be pretty spotty until I can manage to find a store that will just take it apart and fix it and not ask to send it out for two weeks alongside ridiculous shipping charges just for a new fan.
Have you considered doing it yourself? Doing a new fan should be easy-peasy.
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 50days ago3 Replies
 60days ago0 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 83days ago0 Replies
 1008days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos