Dear Diary

Bromm's Journal

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

24 September

We are ready, now comes the worst part: waiting. Looks like we'll be as prepared as can be for our mission tomorrow. The potions are brewed and bottled, intelligence seems sound, we know the plan.

Spent last evening finishing the transfiguration potions with help from Etharion, Jo, and M. M and Etharion helped prepare ingredients and Jo served us tea, I guess she didn't trust herself with potion mixing. We got it all brewed and bottled soon enough. We all had a good time guessing which races were which when we added the hair and body part samples. Forsaken and troll definitely were the two worst (glad I'm not going to have to drink either of those).

Planning on disguising myself as a tauren, Etharion had some salvaged gear from Horde races we could use to keep a better cover. There was this fancy looking kilt with beads and feathers, I think I'll be able to convince them I'm a tauren. At least I'll have a better accent for them than an orc, or troll.

We talked about lots of things while working on the potion, which I enjoyed since most of the time it's just me by myself and the quiet bubbling of whatever's being brewed. Etharion talked about how his da came over with the other Highborne who eventually became Quel'dorei, but that he had ran off into the wilderness on his own and eventually returned to Kalimdor under a new name. Sounds like quite the adventure. M asked what he was doing nowadays and he said his da had passed away during the Third War in Hyjal. Fel, that hit home with me. Reminded me of my own da and how much I still miss him. Him and Drann and Gurrik. 

Philomene was right. A generation of orphans and widows.

Jo asked our thoughts on coming up with a surname for her daughter Nia. M, Etharion, and myself all mentioned that maybe it could be something she chooses for herself, as is tradition for all of our cultures. Gnomes make a big deal of choosing their own names at some point in time when they feel like adults. Kaldorei apparently are rewarded with names after going into the jungle and killing something. And as dwarves, its possible to earn a new name from some great feat we accomplish. My cousin's husband, Yrwan (rest his soul), earned the name Steelflash after decapitating twelve trolls in a single battle.

I hope Nia needn't earn a name for such a feat. Hopefully there will be less war and more peace when she is an adult. Something like Leafdreamer, Skychaser, Flowerpicker, Breadspicer, Boldbrew, Sungazer, Swiftmind. Light willing, names for more peaceful and everyday events will become more common. And names like Fearhowl, Dreadgore, Nightblade, and Deathpike would fade into distant memory.

Wouldn't that be something.

26 September

It is the day after our excursion into Eversong. I am proud that the potions worked as well as they did, but even happier that they wore off without any significant side-effects. It wasn't an easy transformation and I found it difficult to work with the body I was given... the least of the problems being learning to navigate with only four toes, use hands with only three fingers, and speak with a Zandali accent.

I have a few extra transfiguration potions left over and was considering using the pandaren one for fun sometime, but I don't think I want to experience the same surprises I did last night. Adapting to a new anatomy wasn't what I expected, and I'm not even talking about the tusks. I'll leave it at that, journal.

Well the mission was a success, in a way. Thanks to our elven guides we were able to make it safely through Undercity, Silvermoon, and Eversong to our destination undetected. 

Once we were there, we set up the totem which didn't seem to do anything at first, until it got really windy and I started to feel REALLY sick. I felt myself lose consciousness and when I came to, I was on the ground amidst everyone fighting with each other. And not just words, but actual swords and spells flying all over! The spirit of Shelzza is strong and she managed to take over our minds as easily as if we were puppets on strings.  Etharion took a few nasty hits and was unconscious for a long time. Eventually, Shelzza released our minds and we were able to treat with her.

She (begrudgingly) gave us the name of the Unnamed. She didn't speak it but wrote it in the air with a spell. We are not to speak it until we are ready to confront him, and I dare not even write it in these pages. She agreed to help us battle and hopefully capture the Unnamed if we agreed to take her bones to Ashenvale to be buried near where she lived before the Exile millenia ago.

For now we are to wait until the Unnamed makes the move first. We are to be prepared to go at a moment's notice with a call sign over the COMM. 

Once again we are waiting, but now we do not know until when.

28 Mae May

If it wasn't for her being present in the flesh, I would have written that tonight I saw a ghost. (Her pale skin doesn't help in that regard).
But no, last night we had a visitor to the hearth. A visitor whom I would never in my lfietime have expected to see sitting in those chairs again.
Maesaeloria has returned to us.

Or at least, her soul has. Her body is evidently that of another druid, whose soul was lost within the enigmatic Emerald Dream. She says that her memory is scattered and incomplete, but that somehow, for some reason, within the Emerald Dream she was given a second chance.
A second life.

My stubborn dwarf sense filled me with disbelief for the better part of the evening. When I entered the hall and heard an unfamiliar voice from an unfamiliar elf call herself 'Wyrmreaver', I was instantly suspicious.
I had wondered if she was some risen elf sent by the Scourge to torment our ranks under the guise of a fallen friend; some unholy being that would befoul the legacy of our dear friend Mae.
M and Roiya were certainly uneasy with my reaction, they had every right to be, for I have never displayed such open ire towards any stranger in all my tenure with the Servitors. But I knew from the instant I heard the name Wyrmreaver that this was no breeze-by visitor to our quiet dwarven fortress.
It was not until I was able to approach her near enough to sense any traces of necromancy, and when she began to speak of things, of people, whom only the true and exact Mae would have ever known that I knew it was her.
My heart crumbled when I realized. Both for the way I had treated her, as well as for the frantic state she was in. The only things she seemed to recall clear enough were the names, places, and people she'd known and spent the msot time with. Even her own name was absent from her mind.
When Roiya realized, she held Mae in an embrace for some moments, the way that only a true mother can when presented with the helpless form of one so many thousand years her junior.
The rest of the room was dead quiet, not entirely aware of what was transpiring; especially that rude elf bloke who seemed to have some connection with Skybrooke.
Exhausted and drained both physically and emotionally, most of us retired for the night, myself in shock at the truth of the matter, wondering if I myself had stumbled into that forbidden elven dreamscape.
I did not, however, and instead found myself embracing my long lost, dearest friend, bidding her a peaceful return to our fold, before departing for my own bunk to retreat into my own thoughts.
I prayed that no dreams should chance upon my slumbering mind, for I feared what visions and memories I would encounter. Whatever being controls our dreams was not merciful, and I awoke several times during the night to the blurred, confused images of fear and danger that had no certain source.
Mae is back, and I am happy that she is. But I am also fearful for what else will makes its return to us in the coming months. For surely, there was a purpose to her return, and may the Light grant that it is not as an omen of our imminent doom.
For now, we rejoice in her miraculous return, and take heart in the company of friends and family.

29 May

I went and had a word with the pair of gnolls we captured during our ambush a few days ago. Gave them a few days inside the prison, along with their new neighbors, the naga from Arathi, and I figure they might be a bit more chatty.
Gnolls speak Low Common, a base form of Common punctuated with grumblings and animalistic yelps, but it serves for purposes like this. Even in Low Common, a gnoll will understand when you threaten them with a gnome who can rip the ears off an elf.
They claimed they didn't know what all the supplies were for, that the ogres just paid them gold to transport things for them, that they were to be dismissed back to the wooded dens they called homes once they had seen the wagons safely to Alterac. Gnolls are violent, but they're too stupid to try to lie. Ogres at least can do that.
I managed to get them to confirm for me that the supplies were to go to the ogre-held ruins of Alterac City. They said the ogre lieutenant Go'rosh was the only name they had been given.
They weren't much more useful than that bit of information, and their story makes sense, but they will be held within Aerie Peak until after the business in Alterac is sorted out. Don't need them running to the ogres blabbing about us before we make our move. 
Their stay in dwarven buildings might be a blessing for the mongrels. Dry lodging, food they don't have to hunt, basic medical care, likely luxuries to the beasts. I have no clue how well naga and gnoll get along but we're keeping them apart from each other, for their own sakes' as well as ours. As the old saying goes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 
Can't have our enemies from two different fronts getting too chummy.

23 July

Location: Wildhammer Stronghold, Shadowmoon Valley (The other Wildhammer fortress, in the more forgotten Shadowmoon Valley. That "other" fort in that "other place".)

We've found ourselves out on the fringes of Alliance territory. The frontier, as some may call it. I am amazed the Wildhammer still even garrison a fort in such a terrible waste, but I suppose if it was their home and stronghold for twenty years, why abandon it now?

Like I told the team on Monday, these aren't the typical jovial, bright-hearted Wildhammers we are used to back at Aerie Peak, this lot is much rougher. Criminals, hermits, and those wishing to earn some semblance of honor, fame, or reward from living out in one of the darkest corners of our society.

People come here or are sent here to be forgotten, not remembered. What does that make us?

Last night we were able to redeem our botched sabotage of the demonic gateway from Monday. For a few moments during the mission, I felt like it was going to be much worse. My aerial team blasted the fel out of the canon emplacements, but the terrorfiend infantry shot over half of us from the sky.

Thankfully, we're better fighters on the ground than in the air and were able to recover. We also had a mage with us, the new recruit Taldin, a peculiarly gaunt fellow but nonetheless quite adept at his spellwork. He was able to portal us out of there and back to the Stronghold. If it wasn't for him, it might have been another 3 mile rune back across the black ground like we had Monday.

We all made it back, with a few folks worse for wear. Thoran has a busted ankle, and something happened to Sky that looked much worse but I didn't figure out what. I am still worried for Seda. She is back at Acherus, the only place that can properly treat her injuries, but she has no COMM device so I worry for her recovery.

As for now, I will be stationed here in Shadowmoon so as to directly oversee the process of disabling that infernal assembly area. Jo wrangled one of the demons during the fight, and it told us that there was another demonic gate somewhere in that valley, but it was pretty vague about where the gate was connected to. It just pointed up at the stars. That's worrisome. If the Legion has established an infernal assembly area on Outland without anyone noticing, what is their goal? Surely the broken world of Outland is of little use to them any more. The scant Horde, Alliance, and native forces on the world would not prove to be much of a victory to them.

These are the questions that need answering, and I hope that by remaining here, we can find the answers. Li volunteered to assist me for the time being. I accepted, though I do not want to pull many Servitors away from Aerie Peak, or Azeroth. With this much demon activity even just in Outland, it makes me worried for what may happen elsewhere.

Ah'lam and Li and I had dinner and drinks in the local tavern here last night. That was a welcome relief, at least there are such comforts in this Light-forsaken place. I'll be making a quick trip back to the Aerie today for some supplies, and an interview with the gnome sniper who has applied and even assisted the team last night.

Light keep us all safe.

24 June

It's summer furlough and it came at a welcome time for the unit.

Two weeks past we returned from an extended deployment on the Broken Isles were we went toe-to-toe against the invading Legion forces across the isles. The demon forces proved formidable and managed to best several of our forces through deceptive measures. My own team with the new mage Zuriah (also Izarre's daughter) and Beyarma were successful in foiling some Legion plans in Azsuna. Misfortune found us during one mission that resulted in us being sucked into an imploding demon portal and teleported to some unknown, Legion-controlled world.

I am still trying to comprehend just what happened there. In real time, it was only a matter of days that we were lost on that world, evading demons, fleeing infernos, and eventually uniting inside an ancient tower to portal back home; but on Azeroth, nearly a month had passed. We missed so much, including the capture and impersonation of M's team and their subsequent escape and transition to a newer COMM model to replace the stolen ones. 

It is truly miraculous that we have not lost anyone during these invasions. I am thankful for our time to relax, it is needed.

For myself, I am venturing back to Pandaria for the first time since the Krasarang campaign. I have kept in touch with some of my pandaren comrades through post in the years since but I have wished to see the lands and people once again now that the Horde and Sha threats have been overcome. At this moment I am on the roof of the inn at Dawn's Blossom in Jade Forest. It is much nicer to be here and enjoy the peaceful quiet and gentle bustle of the town and its residents. This land suffered greatly not long ago but they have managed to return to a sense of normalcy and safety which seems so distant to the atrocities we face in other parts of our world.

This brings me hope to see how well people can rebuild and repair their lives and lands so shortly after catastrophic warfare.

As I wrote that last sentence it occurred to me that I am still in the Jade Forest, an area that was less affected by the war than others. Perhaps I should quell my optimism until I have seen more. I plan to visit Kun-Lai, possibly Townlong, and return through the Vale. I wish to admire the landscapes that astounded me: the snow-capped peaks, rolling hills and vales. And I hope that the honorable Shado-pan who saved my life are there so that I can see them and thank them again. I have heard from a couple, but my friend Gehnla has not returned my letters and I am worried for her.

For now I will relax in the early summer evening in the fragant forests of the lowlands enjoying the great brews of the brewmasters.

*The imprint of what appears to be a letter can be seen on the last blank page of the journal*

Miss Ann Montgomary

Applewind Farm, Westfall

Dear Miss Montgomary,

By the time this letter meets you, you will no doubt have received the painful news.

Your daughter Jennalyn was a soldier under my command and it grieves me with every ounce of my being to write this letter to you, though I know nothing could match the sorrow you must be enduring at this time.

Jennalyn was as fine of a soldier I could ever ask to serve alongside, but every bit more the better person. Each and every day she brought an enthusiasm and positivity to the Servitors that is irreplaceable. Her kind actions and speech gave heart and courage to her comrades.

She fell in battle against some of the toughest and most powerful demons our unit has ever encountered. They had to be to bring down your daughter, a woman who has served and fought against enemies twice as fearsome and deadly than most will ever face in their entire lives.

Your daughter cared and fought for the hope of a brighter and safer future for her people; for your people; for me and everyone she called friend. Her sacrifice will never be forgotten, and I will carry her memory and commitment to that same goal with me until I must go to be one with the Light myself.

In the days ahead, please feel welcome to contact me for anything you may need, I am at your service.

In the Light,

Commander Brommidor Stonebrow

11 June

I am writing this in the comfort of Bruuk's, nestled in a corner of the Military Ward.

It is furlough and I am in the city to review the state of my herb supply in the warehouse.

Having been occupied with heavy fighting in the Broken Isles until recently, I have not had the chance to check in on them myself. While I fully trust Jormund to ensuring the stores are in order, I know he has his hands full with his own tailoring shop most of the time.

Money has not been tight but it has not been coming in as much. Jormund claims that the demand for herbs from the Isles have lessened and that less easily harvested herbs are of greater value.

I anticipated this and will likely be journeying far to collect such herbs during my furlough.

For now, I will enjoy the warmth and familiarity of the City, as well as the company of my kinfolk. 

13 June

I rode down to the village from Ironforge today. Bruce I think enjoyed the summer snows as we trekked from Ironforge down the familiar roads to Copperville.

Visiting with mum today and enjoying a quiet dinner with just me and her. I am going to help her clear some dead snow from her roof once I'm done warming up from the ride with some tea and writing this entry.

We will go to Uncle Boras' tomorrow for the clan summer feast. Most everyone will be there, even the Stonebrows from Alterac! It looks to be a grand time. It has been a while since so many of us were able to gather together and celebrate another year.

15 June

Yesterday's clan feast was a huge success. It's been a long time since I ate so well and I felt like a balloon last night. Just a hair over thirty of us in total.

It was a grand time rekindling relationships with some of my more far-off cousins. All of the children seems so much older. I cannot tell if it is simply them growing older or the manner of time in which they are growing.

Most of the clan remained last night and today. This morning I went ice-fishing with Uncle Ordan, Aunt Ketna, Broweg, and Tolweg over on Helm's bed Lake, East of the Quarry.

It was a good morning. We caught several large mithrilhead, and no one fell in to the icy water. We brought the fish back and cooked them up for lunch. 

In the afternoon, I helped chop firewood with Rowan. I figure he might like a hand since he does it every day for a living. We talked about our adventures and he invited me to visit him in Caerdun next week. Asked me to see his new cottage and the progress in the cold valley.

As evening dusk settled, so did our clan. Tomorrow morning most folks are heading out. I will remain for another day to help mum with a few more things before leaving to Stormwind the day after.

17 June

I am in the human capital for a couple of days. One in order to rest and enjoy the fruits of a nearly peaceful world for once.

I've rented a room in Cathedral Square, here it is more quiet than the rest of the city.

I spent some time just walking the city and enjoying the fresh, warm summer air. I stopped by a flower shop in the Dwarven District and left a bouquet on Mae and the children's grave.

The rest of my day I spent at the Golden Keg enjoying fine brews and conversations with folks from all over Azeroth.

Tomorrow I will gather supplies for my journey to Northrend. It should not be too bad there this time of year.

19 June

I had almost forgotten how bitingly cold it can get to be so high in the Storm Peaks, even in summer.

I arrived early this morning after an overnight voyage by sea from Stormwind aboard the Northspear. We made landfall at Valgarde, the early morning mists laying heavy over the waters of Daggercap Bay.

From there Eoral and I flew north over the Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills. We stopped here and there to harvest tiger lily, goldclover, talandra's rose, and other herbs native to the frozen continent.

We landed atop the frozen but relatively safe refuge of ice known as the Frosthold. The brave and stoic Frostborn welcomed me and took care of Eoral, stowing him in their warm aviary.

I recognized several familiar faces and we spent some time sharing about our adventures since last we met. Thankfully, it has been relatively quiet in the Storm Peaks despite all that has taken place the last several years.

I will rest soon, and enjoy more stories and drink around their warm fires.

21 June

Today I spent some time flying through the canyons and peaks of the Storm Peaks in search of more herbs: icethorn, lichbloom, frost lotus. 

In the afternoon, I went out with a hunting party of Frostborn to the Foot Steppes north of Frosthold in search of the whooly rhinos that make the desolate and cold plains their home.

We stalked and eventually came within striking distance of a bull. A big strong brute he was, stomping his way across the snowy plains. 

When we moved closer to strike, something else struck first - a stormpeak wyrm. One of the great, blue flying lizards that also make their home in the frozen mountains.

It swooped down near as quiet as a snow owl after a mouse. It's giant ice blue talons raking the rhino's back before clenching it tight in its grasp and swooping way with its prey.

Several of the Frostborn were angered in losing their quarry, however many more (the wiser ones) were merely thankful that the great wyrm took the rhino and did not beset our hunting party instead.

Not long after the unsuccessful bull hunt, we tracked down three more rhino - a mother and here near adult calves.

The Frostborn set to work diligently and skillfully, working to separate the calves and the mother before sweeping in the for kills. 

I distracted one calf, redirecting it right into the awaiting spear of my fellow huntsman. It was a great thrill and soon after we were loading our gyphons and eagles with hides, bone, meat, horns - every piece of the giant rhinos we could carry and that could be used.

We returned near nightfall with the successful hunt and enough meat to feed the small but significant hold of dwarves for a few weeks.

I have missed the simple but challenging tasks of living at the top of the world. I almost cannot believe that only a few years ago, this was how I had lived for six months. The memories return as if they were yesterday and my heart swells with joy.

Perhaps some day I will call this rugged, harsh land home once again.

I rest now by the fire, enjoying the cold brisk air of the mountains, and awaiting that welcome sleep. Tomorrow I will return to the Eastern Kingdoms with a greater stock of herbs for the warehouse.

26 August

The early autumn winds are gusting through the Hinterlands nowadays. The short-lived summer will be gone in a few weeks, and the valley will transform with the changing colors of the trees.

We had a unit meeting tonight. The affairs have become fairly informal in recent months, a decision made by the officers due to lower attendance but I enjoy it to an extent, it reminds me of the early days at Fray.

Speaking of that, I will be starting a series of storytelling nights, once per month over this coming year to share about great tales and events of Servitor past. It is partly to educate and inspire our newer fold of Servitors, and partly out of selfish desire to remember the days long past.

Reports tonight were few but interesting: Jo led a patrol on the newly discovered isle of Mechagon to investigate reports of murlocs attacking the mechangomes. Apparently they were mechanized murlocs - creatures affected by a strange "mechanization device" and transformed into mechanical beings. Stranger still, she says they encountered a tribe of normal murlocs who seem to be treating us as allies, mainly in the conflict against the naga. That is the second item which, while not reported on tonight, is of high concern to us - the naga homeland (waters?) of Nazjatar has been revealed by the naga Queen Azshara. She seems to be trying to lure in Alliance and Horde forces for an unknown reason. Roiya has been scouting the operations there while the rest of the unit awaits orders. Knowing High Command, they could come at any moment.

One of the newer recruits, the mysterious ghost known as Mamua (who now has occupied a human body), told of possibly being able to track a spirit of a dark ranger that had attacked some of our patrols in the plague-scarred Tirisfal Glades. She seemed eager to go and track her down as soon as she had the trail, but given how close we have come in past encounters and how the dark rangers seem to enjoy toying with us, I asked her to get more intelligence and do some scouting first before leading a team into what may certainly be a trap. Light grant that it goes well.

The newer dark iron Haedrin was promoted to Initiate. Haven't seen him in a fight yet but he looks sturdy and seems to be of a good character. My grandpappy would probably roll over in his grave if he read that. Marbelma was also promoted, to Soldier. Took her near two years but she did it, and her recent service seems to indicate she really is improving. Her temper is much better and her restraint in speech is coming along as well. Another decent Servitor I expect to see grow.

Last bit of news from the meeting was that two of our greenest recruits - a draenei huntress named Faalaan and an Illidari named Leafrope - were continuously disruptive and disrespectful during the meeting. I am not sure if it is because they are new or because our setting for meetings is so informal but they were constantly making side remarks while others were speaking. The last straw came as I was speaking near the end and M also joined in putting her foot down. I spoke with them after the meeting, and thankfully after leading a discussion and quiz over what our colors and Words mean, and they seemed apologetic and willing to learn. Let them off with a warning. Philomene would have had them speaking only in Fingertalk for two months. Times have changed, I suppose.

29 August

Last night I gave the first history reading of the Servitors in front a small gathering in the hearth.

The idea came to me prior our planning to host a memorial in Lothar's name at his statue in the Burning Steppes last month. It was in part to honor his legacy and help clean up the marblework, and part to celebrate the unit's anniversary.

I thought it would do well for everyone, myself included to hear tales of the days of Servitor past. So, my plan is to have a storytelling night once a month, over a different year from Servitor history, highlighting the important events, people, and places that have shaped the history of the Servitors.

Last night I shared about the formation of the unit, as well as the four founding officers. A difficult task, given that I did not join up until a year after it was formed, and by then Boban and Fayeth had departed. No matter, the small gathering seemed to enjoy the history nonetheless. Only Jo knew any of those who were spoken of, and she did not contradict anything I said.

I told them that of the four, one I knew for a long time and was a good friend, another I knew briefly and served under, a third I knew hardly at all and had met in passing, and the fourth I never met. Philomene, Maikel, Boban, and Fayeth. Interesting that our handbook proclaims their names above so many others, but I suppose that is the honor one is given as a founder, regardless of the legacy they leave behind.

Philomene was easy to speak of. I knew her the best and longest. I hope that what I said did her justice and that she would have been pleased. Although in hindsight, telling them all that she was a convicted murderer would likely cast a bad light on her current status as Lady Marshal and Baroness of Caerdun. I think it will be okay. I should trust the Servitors with this information, to not be openly discussed with outsiders. And besides, I think it's important that they understood her flaws.

Maikel was... more difficult. I always dislike sharing about my time with him. I always tell the truth though. He was a good Commander, and he was also a monster. The two conflict but can coexist, unfortunately, over the span of time.

Boban and Fayeth were the hardest. I had met the former once at a tavern, and the latter was long gone before I joined. I only knew what others had told me about them. Brudinna and Rykkar, they always sounded fairly reserved and hesitant to talk about Fayth. I don't know all the details but I think the circumstances of her leaving and running off with a troll lover soured their relationship.

After the storytelling most of the attendees left. Mamua remained. I am beginning to see her open up a bit more, and her curiosity appears limitless. She pried me for more information on Maikel - her interest in his skill in necromancy. I could not tell if it was from an admiration or just a simple desire to learn, but I tried not to indulge her too much. It is a topic of which I know little enough about and care to talk about even less. 

She still seems... lost, I think may be the word. I am not surprised by that, but it becomes more apparent in those moments and questions which seem so innocent and naive. The same ones I probably had when I was an Applicant I'm sure, but in her case, it seems, from a desire to understand her place in it all; where she fits.

She volunteered to assist me in future storytellings, and I suggested she could prepare the snacks and drinks. She said she would learn to make tea, which first involves learning to boil water. See? Naive.

She also helped me think of an idea to host future storytellings at different locations. A good way to add some variety to an otherwise dry evening. I think I will try to host the next one in Ratchet, so that I can show them all Fray. The isle has been overrun by Bloodsails for years, but you can still see if from the cliffs south of Ratchet. It would be nice for them to see the humble beginnings the Servitors had.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 39days ago0 Replies
 47days ago0 Replies
 62days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos