OOC

The Face Behind The Toon!

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
I have broken my own cardinal rule and called them "toons". Oh noes!

Anyhow. It came to mind that we keep talking about making one of these threads, but have yet to do so. And since I posted my mug over with Mae on her Vacation thread I figure: Why not?!

Telly with her hubby circa engagement photo shoot and wedding:

Forum Image

Forum Image

Looking Fecking cheesey when taking new shots of my now uber short/flippy hair:

Forum Image

Forum Image

With ma glasseroo's:

Forum Image

Aaaaand Halloween! :

Forum Image

Forum Image

Now you have seen me! ZEE HORRORZ!

Photobucket
Forum Image

Super Serious face 'cause I didn't want to look 12 years old! D=

Awesome pic 'cause I was showin' Kel that I cut muh hair all awesome like!

Posted here to.. uhm... I dunno. I R A KOOL KID!

Forum Image

Ze telly-beast calls this one 'Dr.Evil'...

An' finally... I have to show you all a pic of me that isn't filtered through yellow lights an' tv screens...

I give you -GASP!- Sheri in the sunlight. Sorta. There is a car involved, and lots of shade. Either way. Sunglasses are needed. The Sheri is a pale thing.

Forum Image

Last edited by Qualiniel Garravore on Jun. 26th, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Your eyes, they are not brown! The camera is a liar! (on that first picshoor thur)

Photobucket
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000665978661

First link is indeed to my facebook page, and that profile pic is the only picture ever taken of me that I like.

Second is a video taken of my first gig EVAR, and that was my least favorite song, so unless you are some kind of bad garage band masochist, I would turn the sound off(Because I annot sing and bass at the sam time.) As that implies, I am indeed the one bassing and singing at the same time.
I really don't have anything quite that awesome to show, so here's a picture of me with a Cthulhu on my head.

Forum Image

Amusing bio that goes with this picture is here: http://www.filamentgames.com/users/fzimmer

I love my workplace. They let me put crazy shit like that on their official site.

"...Elune preserve me, he is a sword brother. I cannot keep hating him. I cannot do anything else."
I still love the pic of you-as-Harly and the Joker 'fighting' Tiny Batman, Telly.

<3 THE TINY BATMAN.

"...Elune preserve me, he is a sword brother. I cannot keep hating him. I cannot do anything else."
Truly awful webcam picture. It's 20 degrees outside! JO NOBEARD

Forum Image
Well. Figured I've been here long enough, might as well tell ya'll a little more about me.

First, a pic of RL Bromm:

Forum Image

My name's Matt and I'm a junior at Kansas State University, pursuing a Master of Architecture with a minor in Geography. I'm from Colorado and always proud to tell it.

I've been playing WoW since spring of 2006 and have done everything from hardcore raiding, casual leveling, PVP, and arenas. I began RPing on Sentinels about 2.5 years ago and have met many wonderful people and their brilliant characters since.

And to end my bio, more fun pics!

Forum Image

Thats me about 3/4 of the way up Pike's Peak when I hiked it last summer with some friends.

Forum Image

And me in my Rodimus Prime mask which I made for Halloween last year. And representin'my college. Aw yeah.[/img]

Hey, errabody!

Forum Image

That's me, just a couple weeks ago. I need a haircut so bad.

IRL, Mirelle is Ilana. I'm a native Oregonian, and I live in Portland with my cats. When I'm not on WoW or at work, I'm usually lurking around a theatre, many times on the stage. It's hard to lurk when you're onstage, but I manage. Or not, actually.

I've been playing WoW on and off since launch, mainly on Earthen Ring. My long-time main was Lilliah, an undead priest, and I loved her and my guild so much. That's also where I met Squink. But I am having just as much, if not more, fun with the Servitors as I did with my old guildies. <3 you guys.

Here's more of me!

Forum Image

Me as the Tenth Doctor, last Halloween. Allons-y!

Forum Image

On stage for my last show, "It's A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play"

Forum Image

One of the most awesome experiences of my life, visiting the lava at Kalapana on the Big Island. That's hot lava behind me!

Okay, okay, here is me.

Looking 12:

Forum Image

Looking like I'll kick your ass:

Forum Image

Wedding day:

Forum Image

Extreme close-up!:

Forum Image

My hair is much longer now. Otherwise, yeah. That's me.

Squink usually has more facial hair than one might expect.

Here's me at the top of Bald Rock, on the border of Queensland and NSW:
Forum Image

Here's me, overjoyed at finding mushrooms:
Forum Image
(It's the little things, really.)

Here's me, pulling my best Crocodile Hunter "Crikey!" face...
Forum Image

...at the Huntsman spiders that had been doing a mating dance around one another. Their little legs pattering on the waxy leaves of that palm made it sound like it was raining. At least, at my end of the tent.
Forum Image

In the words of the immortal Kid Rock, I'm a cow-boy, bay-bee:
Forum Image
You're not hamming it up for the camera in that first pic? I don't think I've ever seen that happen!

What can I say, I occasionally know how to just stand still and smile in front of a lens.

Oh, here's one I've always found funny. On the right, me. On the left, Warren, the drummer from Against Me! Separated at birth? You be the judge.
Forum Image
Alright you guys, I'll take a bite. I'll warn you, though, your image of me will forever change and never again will you see me the same... Oh, wait, what's that? You mean you'll still love me? Awww... <3

Forum Image
Above: Me a few months ago back in Georgia with my glasses on, taken in horrible laptop webcam quality. I know I look like I'm making a thinking pose. I'm really not. That's just my reaction to Amnesia: The Dark Descent. (No seriously, that game had me shakily drinking my coffee as I tried to get through the dark, lonely night...)

Also, Squink, if you two were separated at birth does that mean you are the evil twin? Because your eyes are kinda red there. I assume it is a reaction to being close to your other half.

"It is the function of art to renew our perception. What we are familiar with we cease to see. The writer shakes up the familiar scene, and, as if by magic, we see a new meaning in it." ~Anais Nin
I did not realize this existed. Have a Caleb face. Here is Caleb's player trying to be a pretty wittle princess and failing. Miserably.

Forum Image

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre