OOC

Fond Farewells

Firstly, I want to be clear that this isn't a permanent goodbye. I mean, it is on one level but I'm also not disappearing into the void. I'll be on Discord and Tumblr until the heat death of the universe at this rate.

However.

This is a farewell as your GM. As some of you already know, I've moved to a spiritual/meditation center to pursue my religious interests. Me and the property manager have had this planned since late 2019 and I've had a gut feeling my WoW time would be ending when I moved. It's been a long time coming – my interest in WoW has been fading since BfA – and as much as I've enjoyed Shadowlands here and there... it's been fleeting. I've had a blast both running events and attending other people's, but the game as a stand alone just doesn't hold my attention at all these days. I've unsubscribed, with my game time expiring in a few weeks.

Rian'vys and James can be assumed to have gone off on their own to do things and stuff, and who knows – I might come back, someday, on those two. There's something a bit more long lasting in the works for M and that's all I'll say here. It'll be fine. Don't worry about it. :)

I'm genuinely honored to have helped lead the guild for so long. Even with the occasional ups and downs over the years, I am so, so glad I joined back in 2015 and I'm immensely grateful for all the years of friendships since. It sounds cheesy to say, but it really has been life changing. A lot of yall are some of my closest friends and I never would've gotten that without the Servitors. Thank you all so much for your time, your creativity, and your enthusiasm. Thank you especially to my fellow officers, past and present, for all the hard work yall have put in. I'm really proud of everything we've come up with together as a team. There are events I've run and attended with the guild over the years that I still think back on fondly and probably always will. We've had some dope ass times. It's been pretty damn great.

As I said, I'm not leaving-leaving. Jo will be taking the rank one slot ingame with Seda being bumped up to Commander. I'll be around, even available IC via Discord on anyone who isn't M, but I won't be ingame anymore.

Love you guys a lot and, once again, thank you.

-Jesse/M

(Also, I promise I will remember to post one last Lolthar. I have the screenshots running up through May, I just... need to edit them.)

M, I know I haven't been around in forever but when I saw this I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for everything you've done with us and for us.  When you had your IC interview for SoL I knew immediately that you'd be a great fit, but I didn't know how much you would embrace us so wholeheartedly and put so much time and effort into creating stories with and for us.  (Your massive open RP, cross-faction dance event in Moonglade was a sign of great things to come.)  I am so grateful for all your work and contributions and just getting to know you.  Thank you, and I wish you all the best.

**HUGS**

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre