PRIMARY OBJECTIVES

• Assault the conspirator forces within the Goldsprings Mine
  • Neutralize the creature housed within the mine

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES

• Rescue any civilians located within the Goldsprings Mine
  • Neutralize any Goldsprings Councilmen present within the mine
  • Obtain evidence of the Goldsprings Council's activites

INFORMATION
Following our intelligence gathering operations on the twenty-fifth we have come to understand more about the situation in Goldsprings.

According to our information, the Goldsprings councilmen have been orchestrating the regular capture and sacrifice of civilians to an unspecified entity housed within the Goldsprings Mine. Disappearances are constant, often among the impoverished and the transient communities that are most vulnerable and the least capable of seeking assistance.

We have determined a point of entry into the Goldsprings Mine that affords us a measure of stealth in our approach. This does not mean that our entry will be uncontested-- only that we will not be encountering a full garrison of militiamen in the process.

Our objective is to assault the mine and destroy whatever creature is being used to propagate this cult. Dispatching the leaders of this movement is a secondary but not insignificant objective.

Producing some evidence of the council's actions may be in our interest as well. See the appended document below.

A note: All personnel should anticipate combat, likely in cramped spaces. Be aware that the Goldsprings militia appear to favor firearms, namely older models of dwarven rifles and shotguns. These weapons can deal significant damage in close proximity and any method of mitigating this kind of damage should be considered and prepared.

MISSION ROSTER

• Sergeant Megavox
  • Commander Mindspanner
  • Advisor Silverwright

Leave a notice here or with Sentinel Megavox to be added to the roster.

[OOC INFORMATION]

• This event will begin on 4/27/18 at 6PM Server Time.

Last edited by Seda Artec on May. 4th, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

A flyer has been placed beneath the mission brief. It reads:

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF WESTFALL

THE PERPETRATORS OF THE RECENT ABDUCTIONS IN THE COASTAL REGION HAVE BEEN SIGHTED. ALL BEARING THE CREST BELOW ARE TO BE VIEWED WITH SUSPICION AND REPORTED TO THE MILITIA OF THE TOWNSHIP OF GOLDSPRINGS IMMEDIATELY.

[A fairly accurate rendition of the Servitor's tabard is sketched beneath, with colors denoted.]

ADDITIONALLY, THE FOLLOWING WOMAN HAS BEEN OBSERVED AS A PART OF THIS RING OF ABDUCTORS. A BOUNTY HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THE CAPTURE OF THIS DANGEROUS CRIMINAL, ON AUTHORITY OF GOLDSPRINGS COUNCILMAN HENRY SIMMS.

[A vaguely accurate depiction of Advisor Silverwright is included.]

WANTED FOR THE ABDUCTION OF COUNCILMAN MATTHEW DAVIES, ROBERT COOPER, AUBREY BLACKSTONE, MAUDE PRICE, RICHARD BREWER, CLARISSA KEENING...

The list goes on for quite a while before ending in 'and many others'.

HELP KEEP YOUR COMMUNITY SAFE. REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS PERSONS TO THE MILITIA AT ONCE.

JMSilverwright

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 50days ago3 Replies
 60days ago0 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 83days ago0 Replies
 1008days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre