OOC

Thoran Barrett's Person

SO!!  Um.  

Guild Forums.  Figured I'd use 'em.  To introduce myself.  Yeah.  Cos while I try to make Thoran an interesting asshole, I'm really just boring as all get out, but I try not to be an asshole.  

For those that don't know me, my (real) name is Shannon, and I've been playing WoW since juuuuuuust after BC released.  I know some have been playing longer, but I was resistant, despite having loved the original WoW games for consoles for quite a while before hand.

My first 'real' toon was a Tauren named Joven, so once in a while you'll hear people referring to me as 'Jo', or I'll reply when someone asks Jo Silverwright a question.  I'm not doing it to be snarky or stick my nose in where it doesn't belong, I'm just conditioned to respond!  

Prior to joining the Servitors, I was in a vanity guild called the Minstrels of Azeroth, and indeed the bulk of my toons are there.  Including my beloved Joven, who is now a Panda.  I do plan on dividing my time between toons, but if you see me on Joven or Jake or even on another server, don't hesitate to poke me if you have questions or if you want to hang.  If you want it, my RealID is...shit.  Um.  WannabeChef#1309 I think.  

Prior to the Minstrels, I was a die heard Horde lover in the Bards of Azeroth.  In both Bards and Minstrels, myself and Entwistle ran variety shows, and they were really successful for a while.  Then people started to get burnt out, real life started beating some of us over the head, and before ya knew it...POOF!  No more guild.  

My pronouns are she/her, and I do not, do not, do not tolerate racist/sexist conversation of any kind oocly.  I don't tolerate rape jokes, or mental health related humor aside from the usual "I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached."  I'm 40 years old, and I'm not afraid to take someone aside in real life and online and tell them, politely, that they're being offensive.  If they don't learn their lesson, then I go to an officer online, and pray you never get to the second offense with me in real life because I will make you cry with my words.  

I am also a plus sized female, who is currently attempting to become less plus sized.  I use myfitnesspal and fitbit, and my id for MFP is:  shannonrita75 and I think I'm just shannonrita on Fitbit.  I think.  Anyway, if you use either, feel free to friend me!  

I love to cook, fall into the never ending hole that is Pinterest, poke at my tumblr, and pretend I'm working at work (I work a courtesy/hospitality job, I get paid to watch youtube and have no issues with it).  

I guess that's it?  

See?  Boring.

Welcome to the madhouse!  You will fit right in I think.  :D  Feel free to post some delicious recipes in The Bread Thread, Thoranart in the art thread...and I can't wait to see more chewed-up missives from Thoran.

Welcome to the crazy family! Can't wait to see you around the forums or in game! :D

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 57days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos