Information

Servitor's Greenhouse

Situated just below the Alchemy lab on the roof of a large turret, there is now a pretty large greenhouse installed. 

There are technically four layers to the greenhouse. The top floor and the main floor each have water available, both as direct water sources, such as hoses, and misters for the plants. 

Open Space:

The open space at the top of the greenhouse is the vaulted ceiling. While each level of the building has high ceilings in the first place, the high glass panels act as a way to filter more light and air into the building. The panels can be opened or kept shut. 

Top Floor:

The top floor consists of three large sections. The wall glass sections open, allowing for airflow.

• The blue section is for flowers, normally plants that have no real medicinal or poisonous properties. Though some might have the ability to aide medicine or poisons, these plants were chosen for their look, not anything else.
      • The green section is for all things food related. If it's something that goes in the mouth, and is nutritious, it's in this section.

Entrance:

The main floor consists of two large sections. Each section has different parts to it with different soil. It's also where everyone enters into the greenhouse. The wall glass sections open, allowing for airflow.

• The purple section is for all things poisonous, or at least things used directly in poisons.
      • The red section is for anything that is medicinal. Even if it can be used for any other sections, if it's used in anything to help heal, it's here.

Basement:

The basement is mostly used for storage.

• Anything in the grey area is storage. There are racks for drying herbs, a spot for grinding them and making them into powders and such. Anything that one would need to store herbs is here. There is even a large cold box for seed storage.

Note From Mae:

For those who wish to use the greenhouse, feel free. It is available to all in the Servitors. Also, if you have a request for plants, let me know and I will do what I can to find them. I hope this place becomes a relaxing and helpful installation. Please also know, that if you want to install hammocks or put chairs in the top floor, that is always a good idea! This is as much for all of you, as it is for me and the other alchemists, healers, and scouts! 

~Maesaeloria Wyrmreaver

*A small note was added after Mae's*

Much great work Mae. If any one need any plant of Draenor, let know and I get for you. 

Izzy

Izarre
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 48days ago3 Replies
 58days ago0 Replies
 67days ago0 Replies
 82days ago0 Replies
 1007days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To