OOC

The Face- and Voice-Claim Thread

Roiya and I both looked for an older one we swore existed, but none was found. So here is the possible resurrection of the face claim and voice claim thread.

Jocastia Silverwright:
Face Claim: 
Sally Hawkins

Voice Claim: Susan Egan
Link to clip since the board won't start playback at the right timestamp.

Roiya's FC (and, honestly, her voiceclaim, too) is Ming-Na Wen.

There's no clip of it on youtube (or anywhere else really) BUT in GHI it's under Creatures and it's the Female Nerdy Gnome NPC voice. That, but hoarse and usually monotone is what M sounds like. And gnomes are really just about impossible to do face claims of, because gnomes. Just know that she looks like hell.

Jenn sounds like me! But with a Westfall twang that I could possibly do if coerced enough.  

AND RETHIER just because I can and I want to, both sounds and looks like Fili in The Hobbit. But Dark Iron'd.

because hell yeah 

Last edited by M. Mindspanner on Dec. 21st, 2016 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mae is Ginnifer Goodwin from Once Upon a Time. She was also the voice of Judy Hopps in Zootopia, which fits, since Mae is very bubbly and optimistic. Just think of her with white hair and paler skin and all that jazz. Cuz, elf.

Beyarma's faceclaim is Carey Mulligan, except with grey-blue eyes and--I guess, the recent addition of permanent burn scars across the middle of her face. Voice-wise, I imagine her to be closest to Katherine Parkinson, if she had an Estuary English accent (quick clip here).

...I honestly have no idea who to go with for Ah'Lam's face, 'cause, you know, panda. Maybe someday I'll get around to finding one for an AU where she's less furry or something. In the meantime I'm just headcanoning that she sounds like the lovely Penelope Garcia of Criminal Minds, but with more of that Pandaren accent.

Ethface:  Devran Taskesen.  Rock me, Sexy Jesus.

Ethvoice: Terrence Mann.

https://youtu.be/rnLB_wZv8wY

Quvren's faceclaim is Aidan Gillen (when he is not playing Petyr Baelish):

Voice claim is Gareth David-Lloyd.

Let's try this again! Feel free to delete my post as Anon.

The part of Calvrith Blackwater will be played by Troy Baker.

Quin's face claim (and possibly her voice claim, too, to be honest): Samantha Barks

(because I couldn't pick just one picture of her)

I don't really have any faceclaims for my characters, since y'know, gnomes. I do however have a pair of voices in mind.

Carmina Cloudweaver: I don't know why, but I always keep going back to Eleanor Audley for Carm. ...So Maleficent. Possibly with a bit of a younger tone.

Tally Megavox: Delilah from Firewatch (Cissy Jones)

...Don't really have one for Seda, funny enough. The monotone kinda throws off anything, heh.

I finally found a video for M's voice claim, kind of. Helisma, a Tranquil in Dragon Age: Inquisition, but minus her accent. It's that tone, though. That's her.

REEEEEEE I FOUND LAMMY'S VOICE

Seriously, Oon Shu An fits pretty much EXACTLY how I would want Lammy to sound. Imagine listening to that voice suddenly changing tone to get all excited and jubilant and hnnngh I'm sorry I'm just so happy my panda finally has a voice

I've never really been a 'face/voice claim' person, because I've never found someone who quite matches my characters as much as I would like. Now, with that said...

Apparently this is what others (and half of you!) think Taldin sounds like:

Taldin LaMaunte, ESQ.
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To