OOC

Servitors Against Humanity

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

No doubt at least a few of us are familiar with the horribawesome party game that is Cards Against Humanity, or even the free online version by Pretend You're Xyzzy.

Well, it just so happens that you can make custom card sets to play with on that website. Incidentally, we seem to be kind of notorious for awful (read: hilarious) slip-ups, 69 rolls, character trauma, curious flavor items, and other delicious things that would seem right at home in one of these card games.

All in favor of custom-creating a deck or two for the occasional bout of WoW/SoL themed debauchery, raise your right hand (or replacement hand).

Sounds HORRIBLE!

I'm totes in!

You guys are the BEST.

So, here's how I'm thinking this could work: Apparently, the way you make and store custom decks is by assembling the deck on a website called Cardcast, and then you can store that deck's code to import into a CAH game on Pretend You're Xyzzy. I'ma start jotting down first-draft ideas for black and white cards, but if anyone has ideas for things they want to see on the cards, go ahead and PM me with your suggestions! Then when we have a good number of things to put into a deck I'll go ahead and toss up the list here or on a Googledoc somewhere for everyone to look over so they can offer additions, revisions, or removals. 

Sound good?

Yeees, sounds good!

I barely know how this game works but I'm in!

SO FRO! Cards Against Humanity is basically like...MadLibs for adults I guess? Each round you appoint a czar from the group that's playing. That czar draws a black card, with a prompt and a blank (or two. Sometimes three.) and then the rest of the group fills in the blanks with whatever white card prompts they have in their hand that they think fits best (or is just the most awful or groan-inducing), and at the end of the round when we've all had our laughs the czar  picks their favorite, thus awarding the person with that answer a point. The game keeps going until someone reaches a pre-determined number of points, depending on how long or how short we want the game to be.

Uh, where do I sign up? XD

Right here in the thread! It's just an idea I had that I thought I'd put up for any hypothetical point in time in which any one of us are interested in having a go! ovo/

This is freaking awesome. I'm in.

One of the white cards needs to be "Etharion's perfect ass."

Etharion Longsight wrote:

One of the white cards needs to be "Etharion's perfect ass."

One of them also has to be "Those red pants."

Black card idea:

The Servitors are in the infirmary again? Must have been ________________ .

Muhahahaha.

Oh, and after last night's events, "the blessing of booty" is totally goin up as a white card.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos