OOC

A Very Vague Suggestion

...really not sure where to stick this, so it's going here. I poked around and I figured people should have some advanced notice.

You might not wanna quest through all of Vashj'ir because of reasons I can't tell you. If you've already done all of Vashj'ir...well, that's what alts are for, right? Not saying to avoid questing there, just saying...it's an idea.

*vague gestures*

Ominous and vague statements by M are ominous and vague.

Oh man, I did all of Vashjsshsh. Hm.

Same. Dug it.

Haters gonna hate.

I'm not hating!
(Yes I am, I hate Vashj'ir with a passion.)

But yeah. There are two areas that are highly phased. One you won't even be able to enter, the other...I think you'll be able to enter, but you still won't be able to see any of the rest of us. I figured I'd let people know this now, wayyyyyyy ahead of time, so that no one can complain about me locking people out once we actually hit...uhh. The Thing. The Thing that I can't really tell you about. It's a thing, though!

I do have a thing for mysterious things!

Huzzah for Iz having been a boost!

Izarre

Bumping this back up for the new folks. I would highly suggest not doing the main Vashj'ir questlines past Kelp'thar for reasons. If you've already done them...that's what 80+ alts are for! Preferably closer to 85 because 80s will pull mobs. >.> 

Bumping this again for reasons that I cannot explain. If you already have done all of Vashj'ir...I would suggest getting an alt in the Servitors (or using another 80+ that we'll pretend is your Servitor character) or you will be unable to attend. Sorry, but I can't work around Blizzard's phasing and if you've done all the quests...you'll be phased and unreachable. 

Related, you might want to -start- Vashj'ir's first few quests to get underwater breathing.

Time to recruit more warlocks and alchemists... Who needs to breathe?

True that. Breathing is overrated.

They have those little bubble rocks.  Nothing to worry about!

Bumping this again because IF YOU HAVE DONE ALL OF ABYSSAL DEPTHS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE FINAL EVENT IN THE CRYSTAL STORYLINE, so if you do want to come...bring an alt into the guild prior to the event, or come on an alt that hasn't done all the quest line and we'll pretend it's you.

ALSO, what I do encourage is doing the beginning few quests in Vashj'ir to get sea floor walking.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos