OOC

The Pet Thread

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Because pets are Servitors too.

Frodo and Sam.  Like their namesakes, they are best buddies.

Zeke and Frodo in one of those moments when the cats are being goofy and then, realizing the humans are watching, ssssllllooooowwwwly stop what they're doing and just act like..."Yeah, I'm cool...wasn't being undignified, nope..."

Ronan when he was a puppy.  Now he's 75 lbs!

HNGGH, THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE, ETH.  Sam is especially adorable.  I want to motorboat all of their fluffy bellies.

Here are way too many pictures and videos because I have a problem.

Sergeant Nubbins, one of the outside strays.  We bring him inside when it's storming or cold outside, and he is very grateful.

Steve, stealing more hair ties.  He has an obsession with them, and scatters them all over the house.

Oliver

RuPaul's sleeping positions make zero sense.

Girlfriend insisted that I take a picture because Oliver was being "soooo cute".

And then he farted and bit her.

Steve as a baby with his foster grandpa, Megatron.  Over the summer we rescued three litter of kittens, and got them all homes (I ended up with RuPaul and Steve).

Photogenic Steve

My dog who lives back home, Barrett, looking longingly at a bass I'd just caught.

The fancy RuPaul.

This is how they sleep.  Every day.  Steve does not care about others' feelings or comfort.

Barney, another one of my rescues who lives at home.  He was hideously abused before he wandered into our yard, and still only lets two people even get within five feet of him.  I'm not one of them, because I had to give him shots once.  Friendship over.

Buddy, another doggy at home.  He was also abused, as well as starved, though he came around a lot more quickly than Barney.  He only runs at loud noises and sudden movements now.

Practical.

The Derp Brigade

RuPaul frequently sleeps with his head up Steve's ass.  I don't know why.

Kevin J Cat was a true and noble warrior and benevolent lord of all he surveyed. He was my best friend through all my teens and early twenties. He died in 2011.

Here is his favorite perch.

And here we are in 2010 or so.

I have a dog and an auxiliary cat, but I'm not sure where any pictures of them are now.

It's a Bailey!

It's a Bailey!

I don't like cats, but I'm definitely liking all these puppehs in the thread. This is how it should be: Equal treatment for all normally domesticated pets!

Here's a picture of our big 'ol weenie Sarge. He's a pitbull who's entirely too afraid of EVERYTHING.

Cutest of the cute, Daisy May. She's the newest, and probably a little over a year old now.

Here's Daisy laying across my robust tummy and Belle giving me the "Wut" look when I called her name for the picture.

I took all four of these during Spring Break. When I go home again for the time between semesters, I'll try to get a bunch more!

"Arthas! The blood of your father, of your people, demands justice! Come forth, coward, and answer for your crimes!" - Highlord Bolvar Fordragon; The Wrath Gate, Dragonblight

"Put your faith into the Light, and anything is possible." - Highlord Tirion Fordring

"A swordbrother is a brother, and a brother is family." - Sir Eirianedryd Pureheart Malor

Avatar Art by Diane Kraus, http://www.dianekraus.com/

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee they're all so cute!  Critters are the best.  And yes, equal treatment for all.  Got a snek?  Lizard?  Share 'em!

Here's a couple more of Sam, because he's my big 20 lb. baby.

Portrait.  I think he looks rather handsome here.

And here he is trying to keep me from going to work by lying on my clothes and being too cute.

*kicks down the door* SOMEBODY SAY PETS?? BECAUSE I TOTALLY need to introduce you all to:

My most unamused baby, Dick Richard, about 6-ish years old. Lilac point Siamese mix, with seemingly NO appreciation for hats.

He used to help me play my video games in this exact manner before I moved. Sadly it is now more convenient to play on the couch, so he's had to settle for sitting behind my head and jumping onto the coffee table to knock shit over.

I also kinda-sorta had two dogs and some chickens, but they stayed back at Mom's house when I left. Here is the old little dog Cheeto being a monorail.

Aaaaand the big blockhead dog, Emma Lou!

Oh, and one of our nameless chickens as a pullet, back when I could still get her to sit on my shoulder:

It occurs to me that I haven't posted a picture of my meows here.

RoRo's meows!

Awwww so many adorable pets!

( Here's the reason I haven't been on for a week. :p )

AHHHHHHH SO CUTE!

Speaking of pets and Star Wars... Auxiliary Cat saw that I got a new shiny and decided she wanted the attention instead.

(The artbook is incredible, by the way.)

What a pretty floof!

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre