OOC

Friendship Bracelets

Jo accidentally gave me the idea and here we are. If you want one, comment below these things:

-Wrist circumference if possible so I can make sure it's not gonna be too small or large. Otherwise I'll make 'em to fit me and hope we have similar arms.
-What pattern you want. 

The two options are:

Stripey with gold and red. Let me know if you want big stripes or small stripes like pictured. 

OR

black V's with alternating red and gold

They'll all have metal clasps on the ends so you can remove them without worrying about untying. 

It's also free! I'll be mailing these in envelopes via USPS so there shouldn't be an issue with both free US and international mailing. It'll take longer to go outside the US obviously, but still. 

Once yours is done, I'll poke you privately for an address and name to send it to. You obviously have to be comfortable with giving me your real life address. I can absolutely guarantee I will forget it within 48 hours or less thanks to ADHD, so don't worry about me stalking you on, uh, Google Maps or something I guess.

Last edited by M. Mindspanner on Jan. 22nd, 2020 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

I want one! :D I'm torn on which design, so surprise me? I think wider stripes would work better for me in either case.

A loose fit on my wrist is 11 inches. I think that counts as huge wrists?

Oooh, I'd like one.  Will have to measure my wrist.  I like the purple patterned one, I think it'd look really good in red/gold/black.

According to my tape measure, a loose fit around my wrist is about 9 1/2 inches.  9 inches is comfortably snug.  So maybe 9 and 1/4?  

I found a measurer! Finally! And it looks like 7 3/4 fits pretty nicely. I'll also do the second pattern 'cause it looks pretty.
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 29days ago3 Replies
 39days ago0 Replies
 47days ago0 Replies
 62days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos