Dear Diary

Letters to Shady ((Open to Seda))

*As usual, her handwriting looks like she wrote the letter during an earthquake. It's worse now, with more jagged lines as if her entire body shook.*

Got the anima. It's in a dagger. Not sure how to get it out. That's your problem.

Not going to stick this thing in the mail. I like it. It's mine. You can have the juice, though.

Meet me in the Shady Lady in Stormwind?

-M.

*The handwriting of this letter appears stiff and jagged, as if the writer's hand was jolting sharply to change directions of his pen.*

How intriguing.

We shall study, extract, and return it.

We have only requested one weapon. We will not change this arrangement now.

We shall await your visit.

*A strange black symbol rests beneath. If it is a stamp, it looks like it has been overlapped by a few others to make it. There is a signature beneath it.*

-M., A., R.

Shady,

Got some dark fingers. Fun ruin.

Same place?

-M.

*The response is short and direct.*

Yes. We shall await your visit.

Shady,

Back from Argus. Worked acceptably. Want new blood attuned. Have idea for which.

Instructions?

-M

We are pleased to hear this.

What kind of blood?

We have a request for our previous assistance. We will research as you fulfill it.

We will wait in the Plaguelands again.

Shady.

It has been some time. New development. You might be interested. 

Meet in the Plaguelands? If you provide a very fresh corpse, I can demonstrate something. Must have blood in it.

*It's unsigned.*

We have been forced to relocate.

Activity in the Plaguelands. Scattered Forsaken.

We are acquiring passage to the north. We remain in Gilneas for now.

We will watch for arrival at the cemetery.

A corpse will be available.

We have answers.

We will await in the arena of Zul'Drak.

Take caution on your approach. The attention of several active groups within the region would be regrettable for us.

An acquaintance requires a vessel to inhabit. I am in the process of obtaining a suitable one, but obviously cannot do the attaching. I presume you are capable? If needed, I can meet to discuss whatever materials are needed, or other things. 

I would like to arrange the project to conclude not overly long after I obtain a vessel as storage will be an issue, so haste is of some importance. 

An exciting opportunity. We are capable of providing this service. We will be available at our farm. We should discuss specifics there. We will have questions.
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 38days ago0 Replies
 46days ago0 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 986days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos