OOC

Cere Don't Look

(i will cut u)

SO. Cere's going tru some Real Shit right now, and part of that is due to the fact that both his computer and an old laptop I sent him are both unable to run WoW. Or really...run at all, period, whatsoever. Neither of us can afford a laptop of any kind, shitty or otherwise, and my old touch screen is in its death throes so I can't send that one either. 

So, basically, does anyone have a spare computer of any sort that could at least function running WoW? If ya do, lemme know. Or if you have friends or friends-of-friends who might! I'm gonna be poking around tumblr and facebook, too, because I know what it's like to be stuck in some Rough Shit AND not have access to friends and it's...very not good.

Thx.

https://www.gofundme.com/34leod4

This is Cere's GoFundMe. $300 is what he set up, don't know what we can do with that without researching BUT there's the link for when people are prepared/able to help.

My personal suggestion (without mentioning it to Cere first, mind you) is to try and pick up the same computer we did for Mottie, since it's tried and true at this point.

Gimme until the end of the month! December's a tough one!

Izarre

What is the model M got so we can pass the information along?

I did my thing.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre