Guild Missions and Events

(IC) Karazhan Infiltration

((On the Servitor's pinboard inside Wildhammer Keep, a neat and crisp sheaf of parchment has been fixed, perfectly square on the board amongst the various fliers haphazardly pinned. It is written in bright green ink that shimmers magically. It reads:))

Servitors,

As was revealed at the planning session on Monday, for those who were in attendance, I will be leading a team inside the tower of Karazhan in hopes of finding information related to either the mysterious Crystal of Zin-malor or the whereabouts to the final runestone fragment relating to the Legacy of Aegwynn. This mission will be highly dangerous and I am only calling upon volunteers who are prepared to and capable of facing the various unexpected horrors, traps, and perils that have come to make the former domain of Medivh so infamous.

I am asking for at least three and no more than eight volunteers for this assignment. Any more than that would draw too much notice during our time within the tower, any less would be far too risky to attempt.

If you feel yourself capable and willing enough to assist me, then I welcome you to sign your name on the lines below. I will speak to those volunteers once again before the mission but do your best to prepare as you can on your own.

In Lothar's name,

Warden D. Knutcrank

---OOC Portion---

Thanks for everyone's interest in this event so far! I'm really excited for it and for everyone's enthusiasm!

I am planning on running this either Friday April 8th or Saturday April 9th, depending on the availability of those who sign up. So if you could list what times on which days work best for you in your sign up, that would be great!

Secondly, this mission has the potential to seriously mess with your character physically, emotionally, and mentally (because Kara is whack, yo!). If you are willing (or sadistically wanting) to volunteer information about your character that could be used during the mission, please PM me and I will send you some questions for some relevant info. If you're not, and just wanna come along for the wild ride, that's totally cool too.

And lastly, this is a first come, first serve sign up. First 3-8 folks that sign up are the ones who I'll invite. Doing it this way because of the game mechanics and high interest in the event. If you can't make it, don't worry, we have plenty of other awesome events to come!

Thanks!

*In neat handwriting, the following is printed in dark purple ink.*

I will go.

*The following signature is ornate, glowing a soft but dark blue purple.*

~Peeri

((Fri/Sat both work, but Fri is the better of the two))

Last edited by Edania Wendell on Apr. 3rd, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

*An uncharacteristically sharp bit of penmanship reads-*

Ready to assist.

-Sᴇᴅᴀ Aʀᴛᴇᴄ

(Both Friday and Saturday are definitely good for me. I'd put some preference on Friday.)

*A corner-scrap of paper is tacked on, covered in a looping, violet script*

I would like to assist,

if at all possible.

~Vera

*A piece of paper with two lines is attactched underneath the flier, the writing writing in rather black ink*

I will volunteer my assistance! 

-Connelli Rivervolt

(Either day is good with me!)

((In Etharion's scrawl.))

Warden Knutcrank - 

Count me in.  I do not ask my people to take risks that I wouldn't accept myself.  

Cmndr. Longsight

In a neat and orderly script, flowing easily across the sheet:
"Commander, I would be remiss if I did not place my name on this list for the expedition.  Consider me a part of the effort.

Chalybs Draco"

((In Beyarma's thin, looping handwriting))

I'll gladly come along to help. Count me in, Warden.

--B. Woodrey

((I would love to go if it's not too late of said Friday or Saturday. If it starts 3 pm....4pm tops, server, I can join. Also willing to take a beating for the team! Thus, I will sign like this: ))

If want, or need mine skills, I at your service, Warden.

Izarre

Izarre

*in Frovelos' crude handwriting*

After all I've heard about this place, I can not dare miss this.

Fro

(Saturday please. I never have Fridays free.)

*a letter with a seal, somewhat resembling Izzy's arrived at the Keep addressed to the Servitors of Lothar*

Servitors,

Came thru safe at portal opened in the Shadowmoon burial graunds by Rulkan. Curently at Karabor resting. Will return to Keep tomorrow. Entity "Mottie" came out thru with me, and departed in flash after exit back into living plane. Have no information about what hapened to it after return.

Izarre

Izarre
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 38days ago0 Replies
 46days ago0 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To