Guild Missions and Events

(IC) Arathi Highlands Ogre Threats

((Posted on the mission board within Wildhammer Keep is the following letter penned in heavy charcoal block lettering))

Servitors,

Since our emergency response to the ogre attack on the mine in the Arathi Highlands last week, there have been multiple reports of similar raids and attacks across the region.

It appears as though ogre clans have been targetting mines, farms, and holdfasts across the Highlands, for some unknown purpose but with extreme violence, killing dozens who are unfortuante enough to be in their way.

As neighbors to the Highlands, and members of the Alliance, it falls to us to answer this threat. We have been tasked with assaulting ogre outposts in the Highlands in retaliation to their raids. We will show them the price they pay for bringing harm to the people of the Alliance.

I will be leading a two-pronged assault next week against the ogres. In anticipation of this, I ask for the assistance of at least three volunteers. More are welcome. Additionally, there is an opportunity for someone to lead the second assault team. If you are interested, speak with me.

In the mean time, please keep on alert during your ventures in the Highlands. I am requesting additional patrols in the region. Please refer to the Unit Patrol Routes maps in the map room for designated patrols.

In Lothar's name,

Guard-Sergeant Brommidor Stonebrow

((No sign-ups necessary for the event, but please feel free to use this thread to post ICly or OOCly if your character is interested in leading the second team because I'll have information to share.))

((Time and date permitting...I would happily help with team 2. But then again...time and date can be hard for me of late so if anyone else wants it, its probably easier.))

Izarre

I stand ready to serve, on whichever team most needs a heavy fighter.

- Masana

Attention all Servitors,

After our successful assaults against the raiding ogre clans in the Arathi Highlands, our continued patrol services have been requested by the forces of Stromgarde. Any personnel willing and able to participate are advised to seek out Commander Amaren at Refuge Pointe for details and refer to the attached patrol route map for suggested patrol patterns.

Although the assaults on Boulder'gor and Boulderfist Hall proved to disrupt ogre raids for a time, more incidents have been reported in the week following the mission. It is imperative that we continue to be a resource for the beleaguered residents of the Arathi Highlands (some of whom are our own kin and friends) in this campaign.

Additionally, several items were recovered from the assaults that may provide clues as to the motive behind the raids as well as who may be conducting them.

If anyone would like more information on this developing situation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

In Lothar's name,

Guard-Sergeant Stonebrow

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 38days ago0 Replies
 46days ago0 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 986days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To