Dear Diary

Libri de Daemone Amice

18 March

To Master Justevin Felsinge,

I have finally found such a group that we discussed before parting ways. They are known as the Servitors of Lothar, named after a famous Alliance paladin who once inhabited the area they are quartered in. The commander, the one named Longsight I contacted before, was rather recieving of me despite my area of study. I do not believe they would shun me no matter what, so that is refreshing. The members are a bit odd, to say the least, but friendly. I feel as if I will be able to fit along well with this group and assist them to the best of my abilities.

I hope this letter finds you in good health Master. It has only been a few weeks since coming here and yet the time seems to have stretched farther than that. Perhaps all this will blow over soon enough so that I may return and continue my studies. Being the only true demonologist here, there is no others to speak with or get help from. But that is not unfamiliar for me.

The night grows old and Azzarinth has finished assisting me with moving my research materials to the new base. I should speak with the higher ups about procurring a proper lock for my possesions. For now the way they are will suffice.

Your dedicated pupil,

Accolyte Rivervolt

P.S. She has not come back yet.

21 March

To Accolyte Rivervolt, 

It is refreshing to hear you have had luck in finding a banner to serve and assist under. So far you have had more luck than I, but that does not surprise me, for your tenacity and positive attitude would make it an easy task for you. I am having some difficulty myself, but do not worry, for I will continue my search. Perhaps when you are settled in and well acquainted with your new associates I might find some time to come and visit, to see how you are fairing. It would save you a trip to Silvermoon and having to put off your new duties. But do not think this means you can neglect your studies, Accolyte. You still have much to learn and it would do poorly to have this group cause you forsake them. 

But I digress. I do have some news you might be interested in hearing. Do you perhaps remember young Linderis, accolyte to Master Kavera? It appears that he has decided to go down the path of destruction and master in the arts of fel fire. He is such a meek boy, it did surprise me to hear of such a change in heart. But I do hope he is satisfied with his decision; you of all people know how difficult it is to change studies after dealing with fel.

I feel as if I could continue to write several pages worth of drivel to you but I do not wish to waste your time. I send this letter to you, eagerly looking forward to the next one you will send. Do you perhaps need more of the tonic? If so, let me know as soon as possible and I will not hesitate to bring more to you. Do not think it will be an inconvenience, for your safety and health is far more important than anything else. And does your commander know of your condition? It is understandable if you have not said anything of it yet, but do not leave it to the last moment and have it be an unpleasant surprise.

Justevin Felsinge

*The journal is bound in dark leather with gold edges. On the cover is a simple purple rune, and if one were to open the journal the pages were to appear blank*

31 March

Finally replaced my old journal after so long. Hopefully this one will last longer than the other one; I just need to keep it away from Raze, and Azzy, and Lo'lanth. I need to hide it from everyone so it won't be destroyed. But for now I suppose if I keep it with me then the risk of it being ruined is greatly decreased. It would also make it easier to keep track of everything I see during my time with the Servitors.

This week has been quite busy for myself. Lo'lanth is beginning to cut teeth now, and during an afternoon training he clamped down on my forearm. His fangs cut through my robe and skin, and it took almost a full hour to get him to release my arm. Thank the Titans I was close to a Draenei village so I was able to get the wound cleaned and stitched up. I do feel bad that I was forced to lie when they asked what happened, but they accepted when I told then I was bitten by a Worg Stalker. It seems those attacks are common among travellers.

The Servitors also had a meeting for sending a group into abandoned castle, Karazhan. The entire enterprise is rather exciting, and it makes me tempted to tag along and document everything that goes on. The stories and rumors I have heard alone makes the castle a fascinating subject to research, so perhaps with the aid of the Servitors I might be able to seperate the truth from the fiction.

Aside from my painful time on Draenor, I visited Darkshire in Duskwood to visit Carlen. He said he had a bit of information he wished to pass on to me. But my adventure was cut short when a man decided to point a loaded pistol at me the moment I entered the town. While I managed to talk him out of refraining from shooting me, he said it was because he wasn't comfortable seeing a 'practitioner of dark magics' wandering the town. What a warm welcome. But he made up for it by treating me to dinner in the inn while I waited for Carlen to arrive. The pistol-wielding man, Royce, wasn't unpleasant company, and he even offered to take me out for drinks in Stormwind later in the week. I am going to keep my guard up around him, though; his persona might not be unsavory but his character is still a bit unknown to myself.

I have been writting for the better part of the morning, so I believe this is enough to suffice for the first passage. If anything else occurs today or this week I will add more. I do know we have sparring preactice this evening, so I must go and prepare for that. Hopefully it will go where and I won't end up embarressing myself in front of the others.

11 April

We have gone into the bowels of the cursed castle itself and made it out alive. It was an interesting adventure, one I will surely not be forgetting any time soon. While I don't believe it has affected me on the same level as some of the others that were in attendance, I could tell that afterwards that I was in very much need of a drink. The sounds that we heard coming from out communication devices, and the sights we saw in that room... I fear next time it will be more difficult to have a clear mind. While I don't want to be there as much as any of the others, I would like to try and search the library again; perhaps my luck will hold out and I will come across something to help me understand what I found before.

I did have a nice conversation with Beyarma and Peeri following out return to the Keep. Well, they spoke while I listened mainly. I didn't have any input on the subject at hand, but I tried my best to give advice to help them. They are rather kind, very friendly. If one had told me a decade ago I would be where I am today, I would have dismissed their words as the result of a drunken stupor or drug-induced daze. But in no way am I unhappy how and where I am. I quite enjoy my place in life.

It has been some time since I have gone home to visit Momo and Pops, so I think I'm going to see them this month before Philip's birthday, and it gets chaotic from all the family there. And it would be nice to see Philip's new son. I should begin preperations to travel there for a few days, so I should go put everything away so no one gets into it. And I should plan a trip to see Master to ask about the book I had found in that castle. I know he would be rather interested in its contents.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos