OOC

Discord server?

Discord is basically Skype meets TeamSpeak/Vent/Mumble, it's free, and it's pretty easy to use. I'm in a few different Discord groups and I've been debating making a Servitors one since like...November, really.

Features?

-Private messaging, multiple chat channels, no requirement to be in voice chat to use

-Multiple voice chat channels!

-Individual volume adjustment for voice chat

-Not IP based!

-Soon to have ingame overlay (it's in beta currently)

-Can be used solely through browsers, although I'd recommend downloading it personally 

How does it work?

IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST, I'll post a link to the server and you'll just enter that link into your browser of choice. You'll enter your character's name and that's...literally it. On that page is also a small button at the top where you can download Discord, which, again, I'd recommend. 

What I was thinking is one OOC chat channel for, duh, OOC chatter, and one announcement channel for upcoming events and things. If there's enough interest for it, I could add an IC chat channel that's based ~vaguely in the Keep~ for anyone who can't get online for whatever reason. Voice-wise, there could be General/PvP/AFK channels to use. I'd also post rules - basically the exact same as the solooc chat rules. So long as you're in the guild, you can use the guild's Discord, just don't be a jerk and don't give the link out to people outside the guild.

This, of course, is only if there's enough interest for it - if only two or three people are interested, it doesn't seem worth it. I know not everyone looks at the forums (alas, tbh, they're missin out) so if you see this, poke at people ingame to look at this here post. 

>.>

<.<

Should I stop paying for the Vent server I have?

So far five or so people seem interested, so I'm gonna keep asking around. And ahhhh I forgot we even -had- a Vent server. >.> I never saw the info for it or like...login info. But uhh. I mean if you wanna keep it, go for it?

Sounds neat. Color me interested.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre