Information

((IC)) The Servitors of Lothar Memory Book

This thick, hardbound book looks nearly ready to burst its binding for all the extraneous paper sandwiched between the pages. Inside, the tome appears to be a scrapbook of sorts, filled with photograms, newspaper articles and an exhaustive muster list.

"Dedicated to Ms. Lady Marshal-Commander Philomene Asteris, from Former Guard-Adjutant and Solder-Again Davvi Rattleclank."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Among the first pages of scrapbook is a large-format photogram, mounted with great care taken to ensure it has been squared up with the sides of the page. The photogram seems to show a number of people standing under a Servitors banner hung against the side of a long wooden building, the fronds of several palm trees visible on the left and a scrap of sea visible on the right. Front and center stands a tall, imposingly gruff looking Night Elf in spiked armor, flanked on either side by a Draenic woman wearing a serious expression and a slightly younger looking Philomene. Off to one side, a dark haired human female hangs off the arm of a mohawked Kaldorei man, caught mid-laugh. On the opposite side, stand another pair of Night Elves: a man, close to Philomene, with a stern continence and dark green hair, and a woman with an easy, caring smile and hair the color of grass. Rounding out the rest of the picture are a few more Kaldorei men and Dwarves, a Draenic man with his elbow resting on a rather menacingly giant bug, and a white-haired Gnome, standing near the back with her robot, smiling awkwardly.

Carefully affixed to the next several pages and coated in a preservative sealent, are what appear to be articles laboringly clipped from an old newspaper entitled the "AZEROTHIAN ENQUIRER." On closer inspection, it appears that many of the articles were written by members of the Servitors of Lothar.

ASK ASTERIS!

-"Say...that perhaps someone had done something stupid. For example, they may have found out they were pregnant eh? And what if, just being hypothetical, they had no idea who the father was. Would you suggest that, if they'd narrowed it down they approach every "donor" on the list? Or maybe they should just wait and see what the brat looks like?"

Dear Baking a Brat,

If you are planning on sending the result of the pregnancy off to the Orphanage, then it doesn't really matter who the father is. But if you are planning on raising this little baggage yourself, then indeed a bit of delicacy is required. Children make excellent leverage later, I have come to understand. If you would like one of the 'donors' involved, however... I would recommend either picking the most likely -- if risky subterfuge is your style -- or approaching all of the men frankly. After all, if you've been going around with so many, likely they know you're a whore anyway and will not judge you too harshly, since they were more than happy to dip their wick in the first place. Do write back and let me know how this turns out!

The photogram on this page is mostly black around the edges, but the center is brilliantly illuminated by a set of festive festival lanterns, Azeroth's twin moons, in eclipse, and a rather extravagant fireworks show. Gathered at the center of a cluster of Kaldorei ruins are quite a crowd of people, many among them Servitors and most dressed in the traditional Kaldorei syle. It seems like quite the party.

A scrap of pale gold cloth is embroidered with a highly-stylized eye. The piece has seen some wear. Written below, in neat scrpti:

Where you tread, so shall we tread together.

This entire pages seems to be taken up by a copy of the sheet music and lyrics to the old song "I am the Very Model of a Modern Major General."

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of Stormwind, and I quote the fights historical
From Burning Steppes to Blasted Lands, in order categorical;

I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.

I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
((Hey there everyone! I'm posting the contents of the Servitors of Lothar memory book here so that anyone who wants to add a photogram, news article or other keepsake can do so! Let's make this an heirloom worth having!))

Tucked neatly far in the scrapbook is a black and white drawing. A rather good one at that, of a monkey. It is perhaps the finest Hozen ever thought up. Large and muscular with perfectly combed fur which seems to shine from the shading effects. It sports a magnificent, long, upright mane which curves majestically backwards. Firm large, round hozen buttons adorn it's read end. In a hut, there is a Kaldorei man with exaggeratedly wide, open eyes. The only color on the picture seems to come from bright golden ink outlining the monkeys skimpy, well filled undergarment.

*Signed in an elegant, yet playful calligraphy*

Latsari
Co-Proprietress of the Ravenwood Arms
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 59days ago3 Replies
 69days ago0 Replies
 78days ago0 Replies
 93days ago0 Replies
 1018days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!