The Guard

Promotion Request

Attn: Guard-Advisor Longsight, Guard-Adjutant Windblade
CC: Lady Marshal Asteris

Sir and Ma'ams,

It has been 30 days since I was accepted as an Applicant to the Servitors of Lothar. This is my formal request for advancement to Initiate. I am ready to serve in whatever tasks are expected of me.

Thank you.

Guard-Applicant Viktus Monaghan
Attn: Guard-Advisor Longsight, Guard-Adjutant Windblade
CC: Commander Prikka Greymind

Sir and Ma'ams,

This is my formal request for my promotion task necessary for the advancement to the rank of Soldier. I look forward to working on it.

Thank you.

Guard-Initiate Viktus Monaghan
Attn: Initiate Viktus Monaghan
CC: Commander Prikka Graymind

For your advancement to the rank of Soldier, you will assemble a team of one to four assistants and travel to Everlook in Winterspring. There you will meet Sentinel Elerien Frostwind, who will be your native guide.

The sabers of Winterspring have been long nurtured by Kaldorei for their intelligence and trainability, and highly prized as the fiercest and swiftest of war mounts. Recently cubs have vanished and the adult cats have turned exceptionally vicious, far more so than a normal wild nature would account for. The trainers at Winterspring suspect everything from Horde interference to demonic posession.

Your mission is to find the cause and eradicate it.

Be aware that Sentinel Frostwind, and the Wintersaber trainers, are very traditional-minded Kaldorei--so much so that they would rather deal with foreign mages than Highborne. They may express racist, sexist, or otherwise insensitive opinions. Demons should not be summoned or visible in their presence.

The attached primer will help you learn some rudimentary phrases in Darnassian, and give you the basics of Kaldorei etiquette. As an outsider, you will be granted more leeway than a Kaldorei would, and any signs of willingness to respect local niceties will earn you a certain level of respect. I encourage you to speak with Initiates Naridas or Brassalinok if you have further questions in that regard.

Any questions about the mission should be directed to me as soon as possible.

- Adv. Longsight

Last edited by Etharion Longsight on Aug. 17th, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Attn: Advisor Etharion Longsight
CC: Commander Prikka Graymind

I have received my orders and will make preparations. Thank you.

Initiate Monaghan
((Edited because I am a derp and forgot that the toon's name is ELERIEN. Not Eleriel.))

Attn: Commander Prikka Graymind
CC: Advisor Etharion Longsight

If it it please you, I would like to schedule a debriefing of my promotion task mission, as well as reviewing remaining requirements for the possibility of promotion to the rank of Soldier in the Servitors of Lothar.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Guard-Initiate Viktus Monaghan
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!