The Guard

ATTN: Novice Almara Redmist ((IC))

Your task to attain the rank of Soldier is as follows:

Several Alliance trade caravans have vanished without a trace in the Barrens. You are to investigate, then assemble a team and eradicate those responsible. All known facts about the case have been forwarded to your personal mail.

Guard-Advisor Longsight

To: Advisor Longsight, Adjutant Windblade

The following is the mission report of the investigation into the disappearances of the caravans.

Briefing began at Ratchet where we (Novice Woodrey, Initiate Turpin, and Applicant Norwill) met up with a Tauren Druid from the Cenarion Circle by the name of Guth Grimtotem. He offered his assistance in light of two other Druids from the circle who had disappeared around the Wailing Caverns. With his aid we posed as a Neutral trade caravan and followed one of the trade routes that the caravans are known to take, heading West from Ratchet towards the Crossroads while also protecting the Caravan from Centaur Raiders.

While taking a detour around the Crossroads we began to be followed by an Orc with crimson eyes. We had planned to set a trap for the Orc and continue on, but once we stopped to do so we were summoned to an area within Desolace inhabited by Burning Blade cultists and demons. At that time myself and Beyarma Woodrey were separated from the others, including Guth Grimtotem. Myself and Woodrey took this as an opportunity to stealthily take a look around for intelligence while the others cleared a path of exit.

Within one of the towers we found an Orcish Warlock who was quickly incapacitated, and on his body we gathered a small bundle of papers before rendezvousing with the others in Karnum's Glade. Among the documents that were found one notes of a plot to gather power by amassing sacrifices. It can be assumed that the cause of the disappearances is due to the summoning of people off of the roads to be captured within Shadowbreak Ravine in Desolace and used for this plot.

From here I believe that the Druids of Karnum's Glade should be more than enough of a force to clear out any remaining Cultists or Demons that might still be alive in the area. Regardless, I will perform a follow-up in the coming days to investigate if anymore Caravans go missing.

Each member of the team performed exceptionally, and praise should be given to those who were separated from the Mission Leader for continuing to work even without someone giving orders. All injuries were treated on the field or later during the time we spent in Karnum's Glade.

~Signed,
Novice Almara Redmist

Submitted August 26th.

"It is the function of art to renew our perception. What we are familiar with we cease to see. The writer shakes up the familiar scene, and, as if by magic, we see a new meaning in it." ~Anais Nin
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1017days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos