The Spellweavers

(OOC) Upcoming Field Activity: Twilight Highlands

Hey, folks!

In an effort to help establish the "ongoing war effort" vibe, Hildan is going to be leading groups in assorted missions in the Twilight Highlands. These are strictly voluntary, of course, but I'll be cooking up a variety of things that should appeal to all character types.

Why the heads up, you ask? The Highlands are heavily phased. I encourage everyone interested in this to finish all of the quests in that zone so we have no technical difficulties. As this might take a bit, early scenes will be taking place in Highbank, being the first area rezoned.

Time to get our quest on!
First event posted - this is for Academe enlisted level 84+ only. Let me know if I missed you on the invite list!

This is also a good time to post availability if the chosen timeslot doesn't suit you.
Thanks to those who came out last night! I hope you had fun as I continue to get a handle on running emotecrawls. Expect a new one in about two weeks' time!

With turnout being as it was, what times suit people better? I'm thinking a weekend slot might be better since 7 server is about the latest I can start something like this.
It was most fun, I'd be down for another!
Weekends are fine for me, and weekdays as long as it starts after about 6pm server time.

Evenings are great for me, especially Weds and Thurs.
Thursdays and Sundays are best for me, but honestly Meri's lingering vision limitations cause him to still be a bit of a liability on the field, so don't hold anything up for him.
I'd normally be all up for it .. but this weekend is kind of sqamped with GF Bday Saturday and other stuffs sunday ...

Lets see if I get a daytour next week but I've seen how the job pick turned and I'm not optimistic

As my schedule is all sorts of jacked up while at school, usually weekends are the best times for me.

Thanks for the schedule input, folks! With this in mind I'll be alternating between a weekend slot and a Wednesday evening slot. Next mission will be Saturday, the 31st!
Call me a ditz, but how do I know if I've finished the area and removed the phasing? I've finished all the Dunwald quests in the area-is there anything else I'll need to do for the activity?
You should be fine. There's nothing in the Dunwald area past the main quest chain there (culminating in the big fight against the named ettin). I'm not even sure if it's phased beyond the NPCs themselves, but it doesn't hurt to be thorough!
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos