The Spellweavers

ATTN: Soldier Mirelle Ashton

Soldier Ashton,

In order to attain the rank of Marshal, you will demonstrate the tenets of our unit.

To demonstrate your strength and courage, you will recruit a team from your swordbrethren and lead them through an enemy stronghold of your choosing. You will submit to me your roster and choice in target, as well as your mission objectives. Remember, an officer must be one of the members of your team.

To show your compassion for others, you will provide what help you can to the Felstone Collective in the Plaguelands. Please see Commander Asteris for details on what is needed. You will provide a report to me when your work is completed.

- Advisor JM Silverwright
Team And Objectives - Caverns of Time: Utgarde Keep Time Stream

With references provided by Commander Asteris, I have spoken to Alurmi of the Bronze Dragonflight about viewing a time stream involving the creation of the Val'kyr. It is hoped that witnessing this will provide valuable information on the nature of these creatures. Such a time stream is currently being arranged and will soon be ready. Alurmi will be sending us to the pinnacle of Utgarde Keep, during the early days of our recent campaign in the North, and has told me that there is more for me to see there than the Val'kyr. She did not specify what that was.

The team is as follows:

Academe Soldier Mirelle Ashton
Academe Adjutant Prikka
Academe Novice Vindicator Axana
Guard Soldier Driftmark
Guard Novice Squink Cogwhirl

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies