History

Memories, Madness, and Restraint (Sharanth, comments open)

Life...was good.

The streets bustled with Kaldorei bodies as they passed this way and that, purchasing their goods. The main square was always a bustle at this time in the night, when the moon was high enough to shine her glory down on her people. They all reveled in it, the time when their magics was most potent.

Sharanth and Ilthivar where just like everyone else in Suramar, moving about to gather what they needed for the evening. Ilthivar, as always was more interested in the young novice priestesses as Shar was...other things. The white haired Kaldorei was magnificent to see in his youth. A face that could only be described with words such as Handsome or Beautiful, with his long silvery hair pulled back in a pony tail that ran down the back of his vestiments.

Sharanth's golden eyes where focused on something far more interesting than womanflesh this evening. He found the green skinned brute in his cage a far more interesting subject. "What...is it?" He whispered to himself, moving a bit closer through the crowd. The silver and deep blue vestiments of the Scout and Archer was intimidating enough to make the commoner's allow him a bit of a closer look, along with their respect for the Tabard of the Rook he wore over it.

He scanned the beast in it's cage closely, and smiled to himself when the Orc took to thrashing about inside. "It's strong willed, thats for sure...."

"Whatever it is, I'm glad it wasn't me who had to drag it here."
"My reality was...torn to shreds."

The soft pat of paws slipped over the ground that had once been a square, that was now nothing but deserted earth. Not an elf took breath on this land save for the expedition that had been sent to scout the outerlying regions of the resistance's line. Homes where fallen, trees crashed through structures, though even those where dead. Whatever this force that ripped through these lands was, it seemed intent on striking all life from the face of azeroth...

"This town is lost." Sharanth spoke to himself, leaning forward to hug the back of his Nightsaber's neck. His silvery hair casting a distinct comparison between he and her. "By the goddess, what are these...monsters?" He questioned, looking over the sundered landscape, over what was once homes, now shells. Empty and void of life, like the countless corpses that littered the area.

Nothing, no one was spared. Not even the countless children that had once filled the area, rushing about during their learnings, where moving anymore. Just as Shar had that thought slip across his mind, a brustle rose from inside one of the fallen homes. He'd turn his Sabre in that direction, speaking out. "You, in there, come out!" He spoke, lifting his voice in hopes that a young one might have been able to hide from the beasts.

But it was a loud growl that met him in response, and through one of the open windows one of the large fel hounds leaped, snarling with its tentacles raised, probing the air for magical energys. ".....Damn." He exclaimed, and turned his mount to flee, dashing off to flee the town just as the hound let out a bellowing howl, and the others that remained in the city, no doubt looking for any survivors as well, gave chase.
"War, it changes people, it really does."

"Status on since I have changed?" Sharanth breathed quickly, rushing forward with one of the advisors as they tried to make their way to Ravencrest's tent. "The very land has been dead for almost a days march, all of the settlements I have been sent to scout have been dead or dying." He exclaimed, his eyes filled almost with panic. Then again, he was a young, excitable thing. Though, the panic reflected in the elder advisor's eyes spoke that he was right to have been so.

"We have hit a line of...demons, thistlevine. The front fights against them as we speak. Your brother has elected himself to that every line, along with some of the other men from Suramar. I must say, your family does have a niche for courage." The elder advisor said, bowing a bit as they got to Ravencrest's tent. "Deliver my report then, I must join the Archer's. If my scouting or tracking skills are needed, fetch me right away." The elder advisor simply nodded, before turning and entering the tent.

Right as the elder advisor entered the tent, so exited three elves. One looking almost sickly pale, near death. It wasn't a wonder he was in care of a Priestess. Even so, he interjected. "Lady Priestess..." Sharanth bowed a bit, interupting the group's talking amongst themselves.

"Your blessing, please...."
"We would not be snuffed out."

"Forward! Drive the beasts back to the pits they crawled from!" A voice shouted over the masses, and the Night Elves slashed and beat at the opposing demon force. Most of them had already found out the chinks in their armor, weakest about the neck and between the folds of their plate, where the elvish blades could find flesh. Sharanth had taken to busying himself with eliminating the enemy one at a time from his place farther back.

His bow was raised to the air, watching the clouds shift, and once one of their damn warlocks was low enough, his hands out focusing a spell with evil intent, Shar placed a bolt right in his eye socket, causing his spell to go awry and wreck havoc through the demonic ranks, showering them with pure acid rain.

"Archers, volley ready!" Sharanth and his brothers aimed their bows high, sure to reach in to the endless ranks of marching demons and they let arrows fly at the order of "Volley Ho!"

But Sharanth wasn't the only one enjoying victorious strength on the battlefield...

"LIE DOWN!" Ilthivar snarled, his blades lashing out at the demonic foes that marched at them all non stop. His silvery hair overflowed from his helm, spilling down over his silver and blue armor, somewhat splashed and tainted by he green ooze these demons called blood.

It may not have been red that the warriors where used to seeing, but he lusted for it just the same. It was worth the metal of a moonglaive when he pulled the three edged blade from his back, gave it a spin, and whirled it through the enemy line. The red gem at its center flickering with the power inside it, cutting down up to eight demons as it whirled inwards, slicing at all around it, then exploding when the momentum stopped.

Of all of his brother's inventions, that exploding crystal he used in his traps where Ilthivar's favorite.

"FOR AZSHARA!" Ilthivar shouted, leaping back in to the fray as demons stomped over their fallen, uncaring, filling the gap that he had just made seconds ago. It drove them all on, that shout, as the entire front line echoed it. The spirit they all had wouldn't die, would not be crushed by these things. They fought for their land, their people, and their Queen.
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 59days ago3 Replies
 69days ago0 Replies
 77days ago0 Replies
 92days ago0 Replies
 1017days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos