Guild Missions and Events

A Grim Announcement

<Tacked up on a wall in the Boralus house, written in M's handwriting, is the following:>

We have an unfortunate announcement.

Daniel Seabrooke is dead. He was killed by a human male who we falsely assumed to be an innocent prisoner of the cultists who's ship we boarded. Mr. Seabrooke has entrusted us with the continuation of his mission to eliminate the cult and we will be doing so. 

The description of the human male is: thin, younger looking human male with long red hair, tanned skin, and a patchy beard. I am offering from my own finances a one hundred (100) gold reward to whoever deals the killing blow OR brings proof of his demise. I will personally be searching for him as well. 

I have returned Mr. Seabrooke's remains to the Kul Tiran guard for proper burial in their own traditions. If anyone desires, they are free to hold a small memorial for him and are free to announce that time below this posting.

Due to us mentioning the name of the unit to the murderer, the cult is now absolutely aware without doubt of our existence, some of our faces, and our tabard. Related to this, no tabards are to be worn in Boralus for the time being, including for unit meetings. They have in the past kidnapped one member and we do not wish this to repeat.

I repeat: no tabards are to be worn in Boralus until the word is given that it is safe.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Bounty is canceled. 

Tabards remain unsafe to wear in Boralus.

Further announcements to come at meeting.

-M

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 29days ago3 Replies
 39days ago0 Replies
 47days ago0 Replies
 62days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre