Guild Missions and Events

Goldsprings Informational Posting

Here is a list of information obtained by Commander Mindspanner and Sergeant Megavox on Goldsprings, the mine, and related interests:

-Councilmen Sumner and Hardwick are primarily responsible for the missing persons. Davies gathered them.

-There is a hidden back entrance to the mine. We are aware of it now.

-There is no ore in the mine.

-A large, armed, purple boat with octopi insignia arrived prior to Goldsprings' inception. Something living that consumes humanoid flesh was gifted to Sumner in exchange for presumably wealth. 

-They are feeding the missing people to this creature in the mine. We unfortunately do not know what it is, specifically. It was claimed that the people kidnapped and fed were Defias and the like but this is unconfirmed and likely not entirely truthful. 

-Richard Brewer stole from Davies and was targeted and kidnapped due to that. He was taken into the mine and is presumed deceased, but this is unconfirmed currently.

-Some of the militia, all of the town council, and all of "Hardwick's men" are aware of the situation. The rest of the town should be presumed ignorant. 

-The boat Sumner met with departed north, potentially indicating it may be the mark in Gilneas. 

-They have not had contact with the ship since its departure. 

Please keep an eye on the board for any future updates.

If you have relevant information, add it.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 50days ago3 Replies
 60days ago0 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 83days ago0 Replies
 1009days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos