OOC

Shiny Type Art Thread

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Alright. As some of you may have noticed there was an issue with the Gallery. Namely that it only allowed for 10mb of uploads. So we'll now be going old skool.

I only ask that when posting images you keep size in mind and scale them down to fit into a single window. It makes it nicer than having to scroll all over the place to try to see the things, and read the text accompanying them.

Thanks!

That said, feel free to post WoW themed art here that has been done either for or by you.

Photobucket
Kicking it off with commissions. As I have only drawn a few WoW artz and they are far from shiny.

These four are all by a gal on our server named Lilyia (DA ID: Tallmancreations) who is made of pure win.

Here we have the siblings Briinara and Boban.

Forum Image

The Mistress of The Golden Veil, Fiammeta Castelon

Forum Image

My hunter Aan (Aantelah).

Forum Image

And probably the most amazing, my pirate chara Lexidonna Killigrew. You may want to click the link to see the bigger version she has up on her DA, as well as a detail shot linked.
http://tallmancreations.deviantart.com/art/Lexidonna-Killigrew-134475603

Forum Image

Last edited by Maikel Garravore on Nov. 10th, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
These two were done by an artist whose DA tag is Akumagami. I like her take on night elves, they have an almost Asian feel, much like the models. I like that they look less "humanesque" which is totally a word.

Commander Maikel Garravore

Forum Image

Shan'do Filigon Swiftalon

Forum Image
And lastly for now, a few of the screen shot manipulations I've done. Which I totally think qualify as a form of artz, yo.

You know who!

Forum Image

Ky'Jani and Fay

Forum Image
Current plottings lead to the posting of MOAR ARTZ.

Lindele Shala'nar : The Singer

Forum Image

Photobucket
<.<

>.>

The art ho'ing continues. Someday Brew will post her stuff and I won't feel like a thread hog! <shakefist>

On today's menu: Brother Gideone Stone by Lily (Tallmancreations)

Forum Image

Photobucket
The last two, like the above, that are from the $5 special Lily ran.

First, Maggei Mae Sweetclover.

Forum Image

And, the awesomesauce....Mistress Fiammeta Castelon, ala Metamorphosis. So so thrilled with this one, as Blizz has no female form for it.

Forum Image

Photobucket
Forum Image Forum ImageForum Image

Forum Image Forum Image

Brudinna by GurlNinja, Brudinna by Xerjester, Brudinna by Me.

Fayeth by Me, Rykkar by Me.
Fear my horrible sketch talents.

Did this one, like four years ago now I think it was. For my guild on Feathermoon. Posting it as it seems the season!

Forum Image

Photobucket
So the same person that did Kel and Filigon (Akumagami on DA) was working on a picture of Winona and Kel.

Forum Image

Bad news, her tablet broke. So she had to ink by hand. Good news, she is awesome. And I'm happy with it, just a bit bummed there will be no shiny type colorings!

Ta-da! The proportions are a little off, as most know Kel is vury tall. But, the pose was too adorable to warrant worrying ;)

Forum Image

Photobucket
Ok, I officially love this artist. Because not only did she just mail me all the sketches (Kel, Fil, and Kel and Win) She also drew this on the bottom of a letter.

Forum Image

/ded of cute x.x

Photobucket
Lily being totally awesome, surprised me with this as a Thank You. I lub it so much :>

Forum Image

Photobucket
A sketch of Valand Hammermend, by yours truly.

Forum Image

Just pencil on notepaper.

I did a bunch of these, but they need some cleaning up before they're even this presentable; I think my notebook got squished during my travels, because the sketches are all smeared. :P

"...Elune preserve me, he is a sword brother. I cannot keep hating him. I cannot do anything else."
Don't ask.. I know the mouth is screwy.. but.

THE IDEA OF IT AMUSED ME!

I present. Davvi and Morea'estel.

Forum Image
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 29days ago3 Replies
 39days ago0 Replies
 47days ago0 Replies
 62days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!