Dear Diary

Panderan Ponderings, Li's Journal

((Random excerpts from the day-to-day writings of Li Shang, formatted for your viewing pleasure, not rated by the ESRB))

Not much to write about today. Saw some pigs, saw some pig people, threw a perfectly good drink at one, saw some chickens that were thoroughly unalived. Seemed so... mundane, in comparison to what came before all of this. I think I prefer mundane. After time tilling the fields, pulling up tubers, I think I'm happy helping this bumbling group do random acts of good in smaller ways than... well. The end of the world. And the end of the world again... and again... and again?

Fewer demons. Fewer giant swords. More of me for Little Paw, more food for everyone else. Maybe I'll buy a place in the city, make a Little Pandaria of my own right there in the Hinterlands. Entice the locals with pandaren cuisine, full bellies and hearts. Teach the gnome the commander how to continue to get hit less so her current form lasts a little longer than the last one.

The following half page is filled with an assortment of chicken based puns for "later use".

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 38days ago0 Replies
 46days ago0 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 986days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos