Dear Diary

Magus Errant's Memory Crystal

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

April the Twenty-Third

Theledron’s ghost is out there in the ruins.

Nothing else seems to matter anymore.

((The entry is written in a violently shaking hand and grouped in sporadic starts and stops. Ink dots the page in several places, as if Ilyssae was stuck for words, struggling to write for the sake of writing.))

April the Thirtieth May First. Ironforge. I got caught. Ankle’s twisted and I can’t run. Findreth is stifling any magic I could use to escape. 

We’re not going back to Eldre’thalas. Don’t know where to next.

He framed Mythandos. Killed so many Highborne and sent the Sentinels after him. 

I don’t know what comes next. I’m scared to stop writing. Scared I won’t get another chance to. 

I hope they choke for this. Beurghes and Findreth both. 

I told Sidda before to tell Lyenna and Ny to ask around Darnassus and Feathermoon Stronghold. That’s not going to be any good now. 

I think I might die. Elune help me, I’m completely alone with this terror now.

((The lower portion of the page has been torn off. The page behind shows faint imprints of letters left from the quill.))

My name is Amil’aeth Frostmantle, alias Ilyssae Starspire–apprentice to wizard and scholar Taldin LaMaunte. I am held against my will by a kal’dorei druid, Beurghes Duskwhisper–I know not where I am being taken, and I fear for my life. 

If this note is found, I beg that a mage try and scry my location, and send rescue in case it will still be of any good. I mark it now with my blood, in hopes of providing a stronger link back to its source.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 49days ago3 Replies
 59days ago0 Replies
 67days ago0 Replies
 82days ago0 Replies
 1007days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos