Prose

Slipped under the office doors of Eth, Roiya, and Bromm...

I believe winter festivities are traditional in this upcoming month and I would like to venture a concept that I recall using to positive effect several winters ago: a snowball fight. If there has been enough non-icy snow outside, I believe it could be hosted outside the Keep, otherwise perhaps in Dun Morogh to facilitate sledding as well. I recall the slopes of Ironforge as being favorable for this. I have a concept of team snowball fighting that might perhaps work, or perhaps a free-for-all melee would be enjoyable as well. If all or most of you find this concept favorable, I believe it could be announced at a nearer meeting. For a date, would the 17th of December be available? It is just prior to furlough, and I thought it might be a favorable send off.

Have a pleasant evening/day,

-M.

*there is a small candy cane taped to each note*

A counter-note is taped to M's office door attached to a small sachet of very fragrant peppermint tea.

If there is not, in fact, enough non-icy snow on the date indicated, or does not appear that there will be in time, I would suggest engaging some of our mages and shamans to create some, perhaps with engineering assistance to create the right consistency if they can't manage?

-- Roiya

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre