Prose

A letter stuck to the board (Open if you want? I dunno)

((The letter is hand written, the writing shaky.  Anyone who has seen Thoran's handwriting in the past can tell it's different))

Servitors,

This letter is for everyone.  I would have liked to address you all personally, but in reality I'm in no state of mind to do so.  

My behavior on Sunday was out of line, and I'm aware of that.  I'm also aware if I had stayed, it would have gotten worse.  When I cannot remember things covered in a meeting, there is a problem.  And that problem lies within myself.

The mission(s) we undertook in the Broken Isles proved to me that I am no longer cut out to be any part of a military group.  I often found myself distracted and anxious, worried about my children, and unable to focus on the task at hand.  

For that, I am sorry.  I should have done myself what I expect others to do - remove themselves from the field if they cannot operate at peak performance.

Needless to say, I am leaving the Servitors.  

I wish it were under better circumstances, and I wish I'd given a better impression of myself, but it is what it is.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Thoran

((Izzy left a folded note pinned under it. All thats visible is "Thoran". It read: ))

Thoran,

I always seed you as good freind. I is miss you, but understand. Is hard be parent. Is hard to leef them in times of troble. You is good parent. Keep being one always and remember I here for you and family. 

Izzy

Izarre
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 29days ago3 Replies
 39days ago0 Replies
 47days ago0 Replies
 62days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To