Guild Missions and Events

Missing Persons Notice (IC)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

((A handwritten note has been tacked onto the board, preceding an attached list with space left open for future entries.))

Servitors:

You may or may not have heard news of missing children incidents in the weeks before the Legion's arrival, or still ongoing. It is not currently known who is taking them, where they are brought to, or for what purposes--nevertheless, I believe you can all agree with me that whoever is behind this has no right to reach out and pluck a small child from the safety of his or her home and family, especially in these dark times.

I would like to form a small group of volunteers, from those willing and able, to look into these disappearances and learn what we can of the cause, and how we can guarantee the missing children's safety. Please seek me out within the Keep if you wish to lend your assistance. 

Additionally, I have provided a list below for quick reference, entailing all currently known details surrounding these incidents, including names and last-confirmed locations. The Lorewalker Xifeng Silentscroll has graciously offered her assistance in keeping an ear out for further developments, and will work with our intelligence operatives to keep this list updated as thoroughly as possible. If you would like a copy of this to take with you, I will be happy to provide.

--Initiate Ah'Lam Creekwhisper 

- - - - -

*updated as of October 8

Eastern Kingdoms

Buwick Steamspan - gnome, m, Stormwind City

Carwick Twistfizz - gnome, m, Menethil Harbor

*Cory Wither - human, m, Lakeshire

Gimdir Marbledust - dwarf, m, Thelsamar

*Josiah Reid - human, m, Stormwind City

*Lyrial Silverlight - blood elf, Silvermoon City

Lise Balton - human, f, Goldshire

*Olanea Sunbrook - blood elf, f, Fairbreeze Village

*Robby Garrick - human, m, Stormwind City

Sydell Crawford - human, m, Westfall

*Soven Dawnforge - blood elf, m, Silvermoon City

Kalimdor 

*Jaeloraa - draenei, f, Azure Watch

*Karogg - orc, m, the Crossroads

*Mozel Goldgob - goblin, f, Gadgetzan

Rixreez Fizzgear - goblin, m, Ratchet

*Sildraeas Mossfeather - night elf, m, Ashenvale

Thelenia Treedancer - night elf, f, Ashenvale

Falan - draenei, m, Darnassus

Pandaria

Kuo Whitebrow - pandaren, m, Thunderfoot Ranch

Mi-Hi Autumnbrush - pandaren, f, Paw'Don Village

*Ta Min Windclaw - pandaren, f, Binan Village

Last edited by Ah Lam Creekwhisper on Oct. 9th, 2016 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Servitors:

The SI:7 has matched names and homes to more children gone missing--some in the duration of our absence, others heretofore unreported prior to our deployment. These details have been added to the list above for your reference. 

In addition, intelligence has traced the destination of our ship from Ratchet to Grizzly Hills. Venture Bay has been identified as the location, and it is suspected that other ships with young passengers may have an alternate port elsewhere in Northrend, perhaps along the southern shore of the Dragonblight. 

Now that we are home from deployment to the Broken Isles, I will once again be turning my attention to further investigation. Those who wish to assist are welcome--we may need all the  help we can get, be it skill in covert operations or direct combat should confrontation prove necessary to bringing the children home. Please come seek me out and I will get you up to date with what is known thus far. 

--Initiate Ah'Lam Creekwhisper

- - - - - - - -

((OOC: Looking at two future events for this lil' storyline; if it works alright with folks' IRL schedules and IC plans, I'd like to try and host a little investigative event at Amberpine Lodge sometime this week for some further insight on what exactly's at work here. I'm still working Mon-Fri until the 17th, and am usually home from work around 4:30 server, give or take ten minutes for traffic, but other than that I'm pretty much okay to run this on any night that doesn't already have an event scheduled. 

We can start later than 4:30 server if folks need the accommodation, of course, but how does this work out with interested peoples' schedules? Any particular days y'all would be available or like to do this on?  

Only other thing I ask (and this is more coming from someone new to DMing) is that we keep the group for this event no larger than five other people plus DM, solely for ease of tracking rolls and results and things until I get used to this "running things" thing and into my stride to host a larger group for the finale event.))

*Pins an " Izzy" under the notice. *

((Wont be here Fri-monday of this week/next, if it works, count me in, also, in there's enough room to give the new peeps space!))

Izarre

((In the interest of keeping this moving, I'm tentatively going to suggest that we do this event tomorrow on Thursday the 13th, at 6:00 or 6:30 PM server time. How does this work with folks?))

*A "Z" is hastily scribbled beneath Izzy's name*

((Thursday sounds good to me))

A messily scrawled "Folcan" is right below Z's initial.

(That time works fine for me!)

Servitors:

The taken children have been tracked to the Dragonblight at New Hearthglen, where they are being kept by what seems to be either straggling Scarlets or clergy of Stormwind, and reinforced by mercenary presence. The purpose behind the kidnappings is not yet known, but the children are being marked with a manner of rune serving to drain the body of latent mana and prevent it from returning. Unfortunately, once the mana is gone, the runes do not stop but continue to wither away the life force instead.

I am staying in Grizzly Hills for the time being, both to care for the child found earlier today and to perform reconnaisance on New Hearthglen's defenses with the intent of formulating a plan of rescue. As always, I welcome any willing to assist me in either of these endeavors; anyone with knowledge on runic magics especially would be appreciated to try and undo the marks placed on the child.

I will be in touch with any useful information as I come across it.

--Initiate Ah'Lam Creekwhisper

- - - - - - - - 

((OOC: Rescue mission up next! I'm thinking Thursday the 20th, 6:30 PM server time. How's that work for folks?))

((Bumping in relevance to recent IC discussion))

((I will try to make it, but cannot promise 100%. We are headed out to see Kiidia's folks that night.))

((How about Friday if Thursday doesn't work out? Just suggesting as a backup day.))

((Thursday works for me! Friday...its hard to tell!))

Izarre

((So uh, I honestly didn't anticipate being out for this long post-spinal tap, and that's my bad, but given my current medical condition I am not in any state of being able to DM this thing tonight, and possibly not tomorrow. Depends on when I can get into the hospital to get a blood patch done. Either way, I'll try and reschedule this once my brain isn't trying to kill me anymore.))

((Awright. Brain seems to be doing better, so...how's this upcoming Sunday or Tuesday work for folks?))

((Sunday is hard to say for me, as I may or may not have to go on a 2 hour drive in the evening, but I should be free Tuesday))

((Ironically, I can make sunday, but Tuesday is a no-go for me!))

Taldin LaMaunte, ESQ.
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 57days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre