Guild Missions and Events

Trouble in Azshara ((IC/Open))

*The map is posted with a note from M, although it's definitely not written in her own terrible writing. Instead, it's actually legible and neat.*

ATTENTION:

-This is an infiltration mission, not a direct attack. It is heavily requested that you wear grey/brown/dull colors and nothing too loud to move in.

-We will be meeting at the kaldorei camp along the northern edge of Bilgewater Harbor, try to keep flashy flying things to a minimum. 

-We will be moving on foot at a light jog, come prepared for movement. We will meet up with the goblin rocketway past the Northern Rocketway Exchange and we will continue up onto the rocketway on foot. 

-We will repel down from the rocketway at a point near the Ruins of Eldarath. Rope will be provided. 

-We will circle around the edge of the ruins, approaching the Temple of Zin-Malor (identified by kaldorei agents as the primary gathering point for the naga leadership in the area) from the west.

Further information: 

The Ruins of Eldarath are ancient kaldorei ruins that have been long held by the naga. They hold the Temple of Zin-Malor, which may also be the original Temple of the Moon. Intelligence from both my (M) own flyovers and questioning the nearby kaldorei mages at their base camp suggests they are holding various formations and training runs at different times, and our mission will coincide with what appears to be their evening formation. We will not be engaging the naga force directly. I repeat, we will not be engaging the naga force directly. This is an infiltration, investigation mission, and we will only engage at a last resort. Bear this in mind.

Any further questions are to be directed to M. 

-----

((This is the forum thread for this storyline! Anything related can go here - reactions, investigations, etc. More info will be posted when relevant. :3))

A scrap of paper is tacked to the bottom of the posting: 

I'm in!  

-Sky

Good thing I dusted off my leathers recently. I'm in.

-Shivs

*The page is covered in M's neat but grammatically horrific writing.*

Mission Report:

We went to Azshara, met at elf camp near coast. Misson was to look into why naga wer gathering.

Found crystl in old elf Templ. In mon monli a giant ass rock. Shivs made hand & grabd crystls from colum. A lot of us seemd to fel weird w/them, like they are rly powrful. Its weird arcane things. 

Naga formation ended, we ran for tower. Brom tossd a potion that clogd entrance to towr for a while to hold naga off. Shivs blew up the first naga team to make it through. Longsight, Vera, Sky, and Brom workd on getting portal runs into place. We opend portal and went through before second naga group could mak it up the stairs.

Portal took us back to elf camp. 

No injuries. About five naga dead. About a thousand probly rly mad at us.

Findings:

Weird crystl shards. Requesting Knutcrank and Vera and anyone els who nows things about arcane to look into shards & see what they are. Requesting no one touch them with straight hands. Use glovs or just look at it. Dont do it alon, hav back up in case bad things happen.

Naga now that Legion is coming. Not sure how. Said they wer preparing, whatevr that means its not good.

Thank to all who attended. 

M. Mindspanner.
Scout Advisor

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 38days ago0 Replies
 46days ago0 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 986days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!