The Scouts

Re: Scout Personnel Files ((OOC))

We now require a certain number of different missions in order to advance, but we haven't had a way to keep track of them. Now we do. I will use the Personnel File thread to determine if a character is ready for advancement. It is up to YOU to maintain your own file.  

Ranks Applicant through Sergeant: Copy the form and fill it in. Update it every time you meet a criterion.

Officers: Since you're appointed and not promoted, this is optional. It would be pretty neat to have a record of your character's actions, though!

To save you time, I included formatting tags with an extra space in them ([ b][ /b]). Just delete that space and you're good to go.

If you're not sure what date you joined, officer can find out. "Specialization" is code for "class;" you can be more specific, e.g. "Paladin, Frontline Heavy."

Please give the date completed and a one-sentence summary for each criterion.  

I understand that it won't always be possible to get the exact date of a mission on older characters. If you can't find the info in a journal, please estimate.

Post in this thread if you have any questions. Thank you all!

Reminder for the newmeats to please do this. And send in letters requesting a promotion after Initiate. Or else ya gonna be chillin at your rank for a looong while.

Reminder that if you've met the requirements for promotion to send in those requests!

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 56days ago3 Replies
 66days ago0 Replies
 74days ago0 Replies
 89days ago0 Replies
 1014days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos