Guild Missions and Events

Shape-Changing Potion Ingredient Acquisition List

Servitors,

I am in need of your assistance in acquiring the necessary ingredients for a potion which the unit will need in two weeks time. The potion itself will need some time to brew so I will need the following ingredients for it as soon as possible. Please bring them either to myself or deposit them in the alchemy lab at Aerie Peak with a legible label.

Warpstalker Scales: 200 (Found on either Draenor or Outland species of Warpstalker)

Fadeleaf Leaves: 100 (Best harvested in Feralas, Stranglethorn, Dustwallow Marsh, Arathi Highlands, or the Hinterlands)

Ghost Mushroom Caps: 40 (Commonly found in caves in Zangarmarsh and the Un'Goro Crater)

Biletoad Eyes: 20 (Found in the common species of Biletoad in Shadowmoon Valley of Draenor)

Nightraven Feathers: 60 (Found in the common species of raven in Shadowmoon Valley and Spires of Arak in Draenor)

In Lothar's Name,

Sergeant Brommidor Stonebrow

((So, I don't need any actual in-game items so please don't feel obligated to go and get 40 fadeleaf or anything. I want this to be an RP hook for anyone interested in doing something that isn't combat-related to help with upcoming missions and be involved in the storyline. Feel free to grab a pal and go to any of these places and RP procuring the items but don't feel obligated, you could even just handwave getting the items and write an IC note to Bromm that your character got them, etc. Have fun with it!))

M has left a note - more of a scrap of paper, really - tacked onto the first letter. All it reads is:

-EYEBALLS

-FADELEAF

M

< Calvrith has tacked a sheet of paper on the opposite side of the letter from M's note. >

I've got the scales and feathers covered. If anyone cares to assist, please contact me.

~ Calvrith

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 29days ago3 Replies
 39days ago0 Replies
 47days ago0 Replies
 62days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre