The Spellweavers

Request for Promotion - Initiate Pureheart Malor

Dear Commander Longsight,

I would like to request promotion to Warden. As my personnel file reads, I have completed all necessary tasks (and then some) in order to advance to Warden with exception to the Advisor Assigned Task. If my request is accepted, I would like to meet with you within the next couple of days so we might discuss my task, and/or anything relevant to this action.

Respectfully yours,

Initiate Pureheart Malor

"Arthas! The blood of your father, of your people, demands justice! Come forth, coward, and answer for your crimes!" - Highlord Bolvar Fordragon; The Wrath Gate, Dragonblight

"Put your faith into the Light, and anything is possible." - Highlord Tirion Fordring

"A swordbrother is a brother, and a brother is family." - Sir Eirianedryd Pureheart Malor

Avatar Art by Diane Kraus, http://www.dianekraus.com/

To:  Academe-Initiate Pureheart Malor

Your task to attain the rank of Warden is as follows: 

The Keep at Scholomance, thought to be abandoned, has been the focus of clandestine activity in the past month.  Forsaken have been observed moving large crates to the Scholomance under cover of darkness. You are to investigate.  Should you confirm evidence of smuggling, spying, fel magery, or necromancy, assemble a team and eradicate those responsible. All known facts about the case have been forwarded to your personal mail. 

Cmdr. E. Longsight

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre