OOC

The Vacation/AFK Thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Hey guys,

So my lease runs out at the end of this week, and Adam and I are prioritizing packing and getting moved out before then. I'll be available on Discord, but I'll most likely be scarce in-game for a week or two.

I will be out of town from Thursday through Tuesday (9/28-10/2) for a wedding up in Kansas!

Feel free to reach me on discord or here. I will do my best to check daily.

Bromm

P.S. Don't break anything (or anyone) while I'm away! :P

I'll be out from October 6th-10th, as well as for a couple days between the 19th and the 22nd most likely. I should still be around on disco for the most part if anyone needs me though!

'Ayy.

So I've mentioned this here and there, but I'll be vanishing for two weeks to go get married!

In this time I will have a craptop that will scream in pain if I try to run WoW on it. So I'll be in discord only, but probably not too often in between Wedding Stuff and Honeymooning Stuff.

Going to go to Great Wolf Lodge with family next week, starting Tuesday, Oct. 24th.  Hotel room will likely have free wifi, but probably not fast / good enough for WoW - not to mention I'll be busy at the water park and the spa.  Doubt I'll be gone for longer than a week though, so should be back in action soon enough.

I'm out of town again starting tomorrow and will return late Sunday night.

I have a big architecture exam next Thursday however, so I am burying myself in studying preparing for that, so if I am on at all between then and now it will be sparse.

Feel free to ping or PM me if you need!

-Bromm-a-llama

Bromm-a-llama?

Izarre

Hey folks,

I'll be out of town for the holidays beginning Thursday and going through January 2nd.

I will be checking the site and discord as much as possible if you need me for anything.

Hope you all have a good few weeks!

Bromm

Wow...you know we have 14 pages of vacation thread? Get to work bums! Stop vacationing!

Izarre

Hey ya'll. I'll try to be there for the picture tomorrow, but other than that I wont be around all next week. Be missing you!

Izarre

Hey guys, I’m gonna be out of town taking a family trip to Kauai from the 20th to the 27th, and arriving back home on Monday the 28th! I won’t have my laptop with me, so my only contact will be through Discord while I’m gone.

Hey y'all.

I'll be out of town for memorial day weekend from Friday May 25 to Monday May 28.

Have a good weekend and I'll catch you all next week!

So, apparently, no matter what happens, Real Life has to come knocking. I thought I had things figured out, and would be able to stay around. Life just hit me over the head, and I won't be able to get back on wow for a while. Not sure when I'll be able to pay for it again.

I'm sorry. I seem to do this all the time. I hope somehow it gets better. You guys stay strong! Yall are awesome!

Gonna be out of town and largely (if not entirely) away from internet and phone June 23th - 27th.

Hello friends!

I will be going out of town this weekend and will be gone and without computer from Thursday July 12 until Wednesday July 18.

I'll have my phone with me if you need to reach me on discord but I may not respond very quickly.

Hope you all enjoy the weekend and I will be back next week!

Bromm

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 38days ago0 Replies
 46days ago0 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 986days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre