Meeting Location: SENTINEL HILL - WESTFALL
Meeting Time: 6:00 PM - 4/25/18

PRIMARY OBJECTIVES

• Investigate the Goldsprings disappearances
  • Locate a secondary route into the Goldsprings mine

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE

• Avoid alerting the Goldsprings officials and maintain cover

INFORMATION
Investigations into the Westfall community of Goldsprings has unearthed some troubling information.

A contact from within Westfall has spoken regarding the disappearance of a boy named Richard Brewer, aged eleven. Brewer's disappearance follows closely after an attempted theft from one of the town's councilmen, Matthew Davies. Brewer was ordered to remedial work on Davies' farm as recompense for the offense by the town watch, and subsequently went missing following two days of labor. Official statement from the town watch is that Brewer likely ran away from the town.

While this may not be an unlikely story, several other disappearances have been reported around the Goldsprings community- typically from the homeless who gather around the city limits, or from offenders to the community such as Brewer. These disappearances have apparently gained the same response from the town watch- 'They left town'.

Consultation with trade routes reveals that the export of ore from Goldsprings are very low, despite the fact that they employee a substantial workforce of miners and operate a large mine. By contrast, merchants I have spoken to report high sales of ore when in the city. This does not add up. Something is very wrong about this town.

Given the lack of production from the mine and the heavy staffing, my assumption is that the mine is some manner of front for whatever is truly fueling the town's operations. I suspect there is a secondary entrance to the area, but my surveys so far have found no leads.

I am unable to investigate further from a distance, and due to their heavily militarized guards and the frequency of 'disappearances', I am reluctant to proceed further alone. I am forming a small group to pursue this matter further.

Those with training in subtlety are highly preferred, possibly to an exclusionary degree. I will consult with any non-Scouts before accepting them onto the roster.

MISSION ROSTER

• Sergeant Megavox
  • Commander Mindspanner
  • Advisor Silverwright
  • Initiate Shadestep

Leave a notice here or with Sentinel Megavox to be added to the roster.

This is a mission emphasizing subtlety. Servitors of the Scout division are highly favored and those without established credentials will be consulted prior to inclusion.

[OOC INFORMATION]

• This event will begin on 4/25/18 at 6PM Server Time.

Last edited by Seda Artec on Apr. 26th, 2018 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

JMSilverwright

Tendalel Shadestep

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 29days ago3 Replies
 39days ago0 Replies
 47days ago0 Replies
 62days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!