Information

Posting Guild Events; An Ingame Tutorial

Per request, here it is:

The pictureless version: Hit Create Event. NOT CREATE GUILD EVENT. CREATE EVENT. Click Mass Invite and invite whatever level/rank range you desire (I recommend 001 to 110 and all ranks). Hit Create. Done. Easy. 

DO NOT PUT UP A GUILD EVENT, IT DOESN'T GIVE A CALENDAR ?? FLASH, FAR FEWER PEOPLE WILL SEE IT, AND EVEN FEWER WILL SIGN UP. I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT IS, BUT THAT'S HOW IT'S BEEN SINCE I JOINED. USE CREATE EVENT. THANK.

Step One: CREATE EVENT NOT GUILD EVENT. CREATE. NOT GUILD. C R E A T E 

Step Two: Spend Ten Minutes Debating A Title, Give Up, and Call It 'Stuff'. THEN HIT MASS INVITE. 

Step Three: Select Level Range and Ranks to Invite (I recommend doing all ranks, usually 001 to 110 unless it's Legion content)

Step Four: Hit Create

Optional: @everyone in #announcements in Discord so people are aware of an event going up. Post any forum related sign ups if needed. Ensure that all level, phasing, gear, and sign up requirements are clearly listed in every posting of your event.

Obviously if you're running a small event, you can just type the names of those invited into the Player Name field at the bottom of the event screen.

Done.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 38days ago0 Replies
 46days ago0 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 987days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre