Guild Missions and Events

(OOC) The Props Thread!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

I more or less said this in the official forums but it should be said here too.

Not only does M deserve all the gold stars for a fantastic event (seriously, great job), but also kinda just general props to the guild as a whole. As one of the newbies I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to fit in, especially with you guys mid plot and all. It can be rough for both the member and the guild to have new people come in during a thing like that. Still, never once have I felt like 'the new guy' here, so kudos to all of the guild, officers, members, my fellow newbies, everyone really. You guys did a fantastic event while not making us feel like we were the third wheel just standing on the side while the 'real' members played or whatever. I genuinely have no clue how you people balanced two storylines, big events like these, and new members joining, but congrats on doing it.

For real. I cannot express how epic this all was. M, Eth, everyone, you did amazing.

Everyone else has pretty much said it already, but still...

Thank you. M, Eth, and all the Servitors. This was supercallafrajalisticexpialladocious (sp? lol).

Thank you Eth and M. And everyone else. All the Razzle Dazzle. I am now ready to go into an RP coma.

Hats off my lovies. I thought you had outdone yourselves with the Unnamed. You never cease to amaze me. 

Izarre

Eth and M, you guys are fantastic hosts. There were more than a few times when I was in one of the events, watching the chat scroll, and just wondering what kind of crazy person could keep up with just the sheer number of THINGS going on at any given time. The restricted healing, communication, movement, etc.-- it all made for quite the compelling experience, and I'm very glad I cleared the space to attend c:

Also man as soon as you described a fel reaver I just KNEW. 

Seda Artec wrote:

Also man as soon as you described a fel reaver I just KNEW. 

I was hoping that just the distant sight of one would give people the sense of impending doom and I'm glad it happened :3

You're all lovely people and your kudos mean so much to me. I'm so, so happy that the little things, like Seda said with the limitations and the like, added up and that the atmosphere we were trying for came across. Honestly this couldn't have gone better (except maybe with the sharding, BLIZZARD) and I'm so proud of everyone. 

Jumping in a bit late to throw my cheer for our incredible hosts, Eth and M! You guys did one heck of a job and I'm so glad I got to be here for it. I'd said earlier that I missed events like the one we'd had when a group of Servitors were captured by the Horde, and I'm super glad I got to be a part of one more. Well done, you two!

There's already a post going around on tumblr, but I'm putting it here, too. Seriously, thank you Eth for everything you've done for the guild. I didn't know if I would even stay playing WoW until the guild became an immediate home to me. You and the guild has been there through so many upside-down life turns and honestly I appreciate it so much. Your vision and enthusiasm for the guild and encouraging RP has done so much for so many people here and I honestly just hope to keep that going forward. You've built a really incredible group of people. Thank you for everything you've done. <3

ALSO mad props to Seda for helping me and Jo out with redoing the website. Seriously couldn't have done it without his help. Also also, thanks to Jo for helpin' also. 

M. Mindspanner wrote:

ALSO mad props to Seda for helping me and Jo out with redoing the website. Seriously couldn't have done it without his help. Also also, thanks to Jo for helpin' also. 

It really does look great, guys :)

Much in agreement with M's two posts!

Izarre

Shoutout to my fellow demonic conspirators -- Z, Lammy, Seda, Jo, and Shay. I'm honestly proud and impressed at how well we pulled off a solid week, in some cases, of RPing as demons-as-ourselves. The subtlety of the change in RP style was fantastic to watch and very well done on all accounts. I am a Proud Guild Parent. 

While we're on this subject, huuuuuuge shoutout to M for being the conspiring brains behind all of this and giving everyone a pretty unique experience. It was a ton of fun to play through and see develop, and I can't wait to see the ripple effect this may send out to future events and interactions. Even though we got Rekt at the end there, I'm looking fun to running into our demon doubles in the future. 

You done did good, M.

Yea I had no idea how they'd resolve demon clones in a non brain-melty way but yesterday's event was pretty much perfect. Thanks to a lot of very good communication and prep I don't think we had any moments of 'wait which gnome is the bad one here' or whatever. Aces work, M.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos