Guild Missions and Events

Northrend Splendor

<Posted on the notice board:>

We have some unfinished business in Northrend to take care of while we're at a lull from other things.

Firstly, our guest, Fiscalon Gamma, needs to be returned to their home waters, presumably in Wintergrasp. I'm unsure of their specific role in things, but they appear to be part of a defense mechanism against the corruption of the Old Gods. For the trip, we'll need someone able to transport this very large fish overland and of course able bodies in case this is more than just dropping a friend off at home. I reckon it will be very cold and we may face some kind of corruption-related resistance -- Please dress accordingly.

Second, there is a (literal) growing crisis in the oilfields on the Borean Tundra. To my knowledge, a computer or robot has gone rogue and assembled a large tower using the nearby airfield's equipment, and more distressingly, several of the gnomes that live or work in the area have been kidnapped or otherwise taken.

Please sign up below.

- Adjutant JMSilverwright

---

OOC portion:

The first event I'm scheduling for Wednesday at 5:30 server time. You don't need to sign up here for that one. The second event, Friday, at the same time, will be limited as it'll be in a dungeon. So, the first four? Five? Four. Yes. Okay. Thanks!

- Z

--Initiate Creekwhisper

A note is penciled in beneath: I can rig up my wings for cargo. Estimated weight?

<a small bit of arithmatic is scribbled on the side of the paper.>

Approximately one ton. Can you handle that?

<Another note is added below.>

Not with my current craft and northern conditions. I can rig up a cart and pull it with the gyro if we can get it to Northrend by other means. Portal? -Vox

Doable. Can take a portal to K3 -- closest reliable end point to Dun Niffelem.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 28days ago3 Replies
 38days ago0 Replies
 46days ago0 Replies
 61days ago0 Replies
 986days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos