Prose

Mission Report: Highmountain

For the eyes of the Commander or whoever else reads this: Your message was successfully delivered to Miramanee Wheathoof, a member of the Cenarion group stationed in Thunder Totem. My impressions are as follows.

The Cenarions mean to make a stand in Highmountain. The land here has not suffered the kind of deep fel or Nightmare corruption found to the southeast - Wheathoof says they plan to establish a presence and secure the area so that they can be working on a single front when they push into Val'sharah. Also, these mountains are the source of most of the Isles' 'watersheds' (not buildings made of water), and the Cenarions hope this will be to their advantage. (Druid Wheathoof has many, many thoughts on the uses of water in carrying magic, which I am not qualified to summarize.) The Highmountain tauren think well of them and seem to appreciate their presence, and so far I believe their work is going well.

Other notes:

- I found no evidence of any Horde military action, although their citizens pass through Thunder Totem frequently. There is a group of 'recruiters' (slavers), mostly goblins, working in the south. They seem to be after exotic animals for gladiator fights but could cause problems if they find easy victims.

- There is a small group of tauren on the northeast coast who believe Deathwing is about to return (I am not sure if they know about the first time). They are harmless but there is some concern they'll starve.

- Many rumors of wrecked ships and treasure along the north coast. Unclear how much truth there is to these.

- Ongoing problems with the Thunder Totem waterworks, thought to be due to kobold sabotage. Kobolds here are apparently not any easier to work with than the ones at home, according to the druids.

- Reports of aggressive squirrels attacking travelers to the south (or possibly chipmunks, accounts unclear and I was unable to confirm).

Initiate Doe

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre