Prose

The Legion Comes ((IC, Open, Logs and Prose))

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

I have to get out of this crypt, and out of the swamp. She thought to herself as she slid out of the little nook she had found in the crypt. She didn't bother to wave, or say goodbye; it wasn't her style. She knew she'd come visit them once things had calmed down. If they did. If they didn't, being rude about saying goodbye would be a small thing. 

The night air was cool on her face as she slipped out of the crypt. She was going to have to make her way west to Menethil Harbor. There as long as it wasn't a demon infested crater, she'd try to make contact with Dalaran. 

And over the next day she made her way there, avoiding demon patrols, bandits, crocolisks. Nasty stuff. She'd make it though, she wasn't dying in this swamp she thought to herself. Entering the port, she was able to find an associate who had told her that now Dalaran was over Karazhan. She headed south.

Thomac groaned as he rolled over in the ditch. He looked up at the early morning sky for a moment before sitting up. 

Oh my head. What happened? He pondered over the events of the last night. He had gotten separated from the folks he had travelled with during the fight last night, and had ended up in a ditch. He remembered a huge blast when the Fel Reaver went down. A groan escaped his lips as he stood up. He looked down, his sword was nearby, but his shield was gone. "Uppsie Daisey," he said to himself as he picked up his sword and sheathed it. He reached up, his hat was gone, he scowled and made his way out of the ditch. 

His breathing was laboured as he stood on the road. He reached down, chanting softly, his hand glowing in the dim light. He felt the warmth enter his body, and the pain in his chest ceased. "Roight then!" He said to himself as he started to walk north. 

As he started he saw a surprise waiting to him, hooked on a signpost was his hat. He ran up, grabbed his old travelling companion and placed it square on his head. He gave a nod to himself and left. 

It was a full two days until he arrived to the Hinterlands. He saw the devastation, but it didn't slow him. It was noon when he arrived at The Keep and made his way through the front entrance. He stopped to talk to a guard, nodding, laughing. But now he knew where his target was. As he trudged down the halls of the Keep he knew he had to finish his mission. She wouldn't suspect it.  

He finally found his target at an engineering workbench, head down, snoring softly. He raised up his hands and CLAPPED. 

Nelmadge woke with a start, jumping on  her stool. She had just been dreaming, screaming and a world being torn asunder and it ending in darkness then BANG. She let out a yelp, and turned, sensing someone behind her. "Am I still dreaming?" She asked the figure. 

"Nae, you're dreamen if yae think I was gonna letcha just destroy my house like yae did!" Thomac shouted as he smacked Nelmadge upside the head.  

Nelmadge reeled back in pain and surprise, then looked at her mentor in anger. "Hey, Thomac, bolts, what was that for?" She asked. 

"Thae fur turning the back of mae house into a jungle with your plants, leaven weights around everywhere, an not cleanin' the hearth!" He replied. He then leaned forward and embraced Nelmadge. "I'm glad yer okay though," he said, his voice choking up a wee bit. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm glad you're okay too. But did you really come all this way just for that?" She said as she hugged him back. 

"Aye, and I'll be leaven taeday as well. I'll put a word in with yer Commander for helping me." 

"Wait, won't you stay any longer." 

He shook his head. "I 'ave to be back tae Ironforge, I'm needed. Good tae see you lass." He says as he gives her a pat on the head where he had just smacked her. He left the room. 

Nelmadge looked around in a groggy daze. "That really happened, right?" She said to no one in particular as she reached up and rubbed her sore head.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos