Dear Diary

Izarre's Diplomatic Files

*A record of Izarre's work as SoL Diplomat to Draenor and Outland. Most files are likely in the office of Commander Longsight, or Izarre's personal file in her home/office on Dreanor*

Izarre

*A translated report*

March 13th, Year of the King XXX

Commander Longsight

Servitors of Lothar

Commander, do forgive the delay in conveying the results of my work thus far. I've just had time to sit and write. I will organise my advances by faction.

The Draenei of Azeroth: I feel that my kin on Azeroth is the faction whose support worries you the most. This, perhaps stems from the news that the Exodar is functional. I met with the Prophet Velen on the 29th of February and have been assured that to date, there is no plans for a new Exodus. There are many reasons for this decision. For one, the Exodar does not have the capacity for the current Draenei populations of Azeroth and the Outlands. But more importantly, the Light has shown our Prophet that we are to make a stand, here, with the joint races of Azeroth. As such, their support to the Alliance remains unshaken in light of the growing evidence coming from all corners of Azeroth of an imminent invasion. Support to the Servitors specifically, will be determined when needed, on a case by case basis. 

The Draenei of Draenor: I met with the Council of Exarchs the day after my appointment. We are, to date, still unsure of what the joining of our realities means in the greater scope of the Universe. We do not know if they are now fused, will separate once more, if the invasion will come to both realities now that they've met, or if they will need to prepare for their own invasion. Their situation, from a Draenei point of view is far more complicated in this regard. We've lost our prophet. We have no vessel. Should the Legion attack Draenor, either through Azeroth, or simultaneously, it will be our last stand. Much work is being done by our people to understand the joining of our realities to better plan ahead. Considering the ongoing conflict on Draenor, and the losses it has already caused in life, infrastructure and resources, they cannot pledge military support until the situation is better understood. That said, I do not doubt that many of my kin will rally to battle against the Legion once it invades. Our hatred of them runs deep. The Council has, however, pledged support in the form of training in both the Light, and warfare against the Legion. I strongly recommend we take advantage of this opportunity and further the training of our Light users at Karabor. 

The orc clans of Draenor: The most complex of situations. The clans are shattered, in leadership, resources and people. I've had two meeting, one with the Frostwolves and Shadowmoon, and one with the addition of the Warsong. It is needless to say that the clans are in disarray and want little to do with the problems of Azeroth at the moment. They have, however, developed a strong grudge against Gul'dan and the Burning Legion. It is a grudge that we can use to gain support when the time comes. For now, we've been offered bits of the dismantling Iron Horde warmachine to help the specific needs of our small unit. Rulkan of the Shadowmoon is in great part responsible for this arrangement, thanks to our past involvement. Five war Gronnlings have been promised, one delivered, as a sign of appreciation for helping to conserve their cultural heritage (through our dealings with the Unnamed). I strongly recommend sending tokens of friendship to the leaders of these clans. As we all know, Iron Horde equipment will no doubt be of use to our unit in the future. With your permission, I could make arrangements. 

I plan on heading to the Outlands next and would like to request permission to take Applicant Peeri with me since she has a better understanding of that world and it's factions.  

Yours in service,

Izarre

Izarre
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!