The Guard

Addressed: Advisor Longsight (( IC ))

The following is a letter that begins in elegant handwriting but quickly turns into a hastily written script.

Quote:
Advisor Longsight~

In an attempt to draft a "report", I have learned I have no idea how to do it and feel as if I'm an adolescent, learning how to successfully bed a lover for the first time.

That being said, I tend to stick to what I know and I know scouting when it's needed. I understand I was once advised to follow protocol , always taking a group on patrol and such, but, I took the liberty of traveling to Kalimdor, with my Pack, and scouting the best entry points to the Horde Capital, Orgrimmar.

Before you become angry, sir, if you are, please understand that I have been involved with many scouting missions into Horde cities, even a rescue mission into the Sin'dorei's city, Silvermoon, before and am quite skilled at avoiding Horde guards. I was not in any immediate danger and I left my GCD safely stashed outside the ruins of Lordaeron, before hitching a ride with a paid off goblin on their air ship, to ensure the Servitors were not at risk should I become captured.

Anyway, I have determined that the best way into the city, for any group, is to split into three and enter through the air ships, the gate off to the eastern side of the city, on the banks of the Southfury river, and through the gate to the back of the city, through Ashara. I can, if needed, describe, in further detail, each of these entry points.

The best thing, sir, is that I've learned the Korkron are easily paid off on the eastern gate, if you claim you're there to eradicate and/or question the trolls within the city for "Official Alliance Intel" and work on behalf of the SRED, or the "Sunreavers for Re-Entry into Dalaran". How such idiocy worked, I have no idea.

Further, I've learned there are members of the Dragonflight stationed at the top of the city's bluffs and are quite fond of the Alliance, vowing not to intervene if any groups were to happen upon gathering on these bluffs.

I did learn, however, that the middle of the city is, near their "trade center" and housing district, are most likely the least plausible places to be found, but there does not seem to be any dire threat there.

Again, sir, I pray that this "report", as long winded as it is, does not cause anger but rather the better moods of excitement, as it does for me.

Thank you for your time, Advisor, as I know it is truly of value.

Elune guide you,

Applicant F. Plenneth

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1017days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To