The Spellweavers

Post request

*A second very neat envelope bearing a wax seal with a circular snake biting its own tail is found in Prikka's correspondance. The letter reads*

Advisor Graymind,
First of all, let me start by saying that I'm aware that this may be an inappropriate request. If you find it to be so I apologize in advance and assure you that it is not my intention to belittle the work of our swordbrethren and that I make this request with only the best intentions in mind.

I would like to apply for the position of stand-in Quartermaster until such a time as Reddwyn Merriweather is in full capacity to take care of said position. During my time as a Servitor I have noticed a lot of this work has fallen upon our officers who have more pressing matters to attend to than the upkeep of our logistic support. I feel that I have proven to be trustworthy and have shown an interest in the general wellbeing of our Swordbrothers and sisters and could make important contributions in this position.

Thank you in advance for taking my request into consideration.

Yours in service,
Latsari

*Signed in an elegant, yet playful calligraphy*

Latsari
Co-Proprietress of the Ravenwood Arms
Novice-Select Latsari,

Only the the Lady Marshal may appoint personnel to collateral duties. I shall forward your request to her with my endorsement.

-Adv. Graymind

P.S. Please remember to use your rank in formal correspondence.
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 58days ago3 Replies
 68days ago0 Replies
 76days ago0 Replies
 91days ago0 Replies
 1016days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos