Information

Your Char's Weight/Build ((OOC))

Someone recently asked me how I came up with weights for my characters based on how they look in my head. Therefore I am posting two links for your perusal. I use a combination of the following:

Average Height, Weight, and Age

Photographic Height/Weight Chart

I realize that neither of these resources are perfect, but together they work for me.
Average Weight:

Night Elf

Male: 216 - 324
Female: 100 - 1000

ಠ_ಠ

"It is the function of art to renew our perception. What we are familiar with we cease to see. The writer shakes up the familiar scene, and, as if by magic, we see a new meaning in it." ~Anais Nin
It's the, uh...endowments.
I just go by character model, so I don't say anything, since walk up strangers might not know your character is extraordinarily short, or really tall.
Nelmadge wrote:
I just go by character model, so I don't say anything, since walk up strangers might not know your character is extraordinarily short, or really tall.

I can emote how short and slight Prikka is, or how tall and stork-like Naridas looks. You don't need MRP for that. There's nothing wrong with the character matching the model, but don't let it limit you!
It's more for myself, hah. I've never had the urge to make a very tall, or short character.
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 59days ago3 Replies
 69days ago0 Replies
 78days ago0 Replies
 92days ago0 Replies
 1018days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos