History

An Introduction - Perram

Hello Servitors!

I've already spoken with a couple of you, and I have every intention of applying for membership once recruitment reopens. In the mean time however, I'm working my best to get my character ready, and I hope to RP with any of you I can.

A little about myself:

I'm a mature player who enjoys the slow and steady type of role play. Indeed, my favorite method is the slow reveal, and character exploration. I'm not prone to the flashy or the fantastic, but can enjoy it when I see it, and overall I try to make as many connections as I can. Because the more connections you have, the easier it is to create great stories together.

And most of all, I'm outgoing.

I enjoy what I've seen of the Servitors a great bit! As someone who firmly believes that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing right, it is a pleasure to see group of role players who take the time to do it right! The military structures and theme also greatly appeal to me.

A little about my character:

Tai Perram is a character out to discover himself and repay debts owed. He's young, gentle hearted, but purposeful and thick headed at times. He's a Pandaren Mage, but more importantly, I hope to RP him a a cook more-so. And most specifically, he's a young man trying to prove that the world has a place for him in it, even if it is not a place of greatness.

Some Background

I guess just as an example of my style, and to help me get better introduced, I'm gonna post some of my background. I'll move it on over to the members background section if and when I become a real member and can.

Quote:

Part I – Things Left Behind

He didn’t hear her footsteps, which meant he was more than away with his thoughts. It’s rather difficult to ignore the hard wood sandals echoing off the hollow boards of the small dock, after all. But with his eyes closed and his head tilted back, Perram was a thousand miles away, at least in his head.

“Is there anything even left on the hook, brother?” the soft voice called to him as she removed her shoes and set them gently to the side, a nudge of her claw fixing the smallest imperfection in their alignment as if it were an unruly insect. “Or are you just hoping the fish are dreaming as much as you are right now?

“I’m not asleep.” The older Pandaren answered, his lazy smile simply spreading further. He didn’t bother to turn to her, but did lean to the side to give her a share of his considerable weight.

“You rarely are when you’re dreaming.” She returned quickly, moving her finger to touch the tip of his nose, and hold there. This of course had the desired result of causing the thing to twitch, twist and finally jerk away, Perram’s eyes opening right away.

“I hate it when you do that, Pinrui” He protested, more awake than the moments before.

But she simply laughed and turned her attention to the waters beneath them. “I know.” As she looked down, she noticed how alike the two of them appeared. A trait often commented on as they walked through the village.

“I was going to bring you some lunch, but I couldn’t find the small basket… do you know where it is?” Pinrui asked, but there was a suspicious tone in her voice. The question not nearly as innocent as it seemed.

Similarly Perram’s guilty hesitance hinted at the truth behind it. “Oh, I packed it away… figured I’d need it on the journey.”

The look of exasperation on his sister’s face caused him to turn his down, and away from their reflection. He knew that this would come up again, but he still wished it wouldn’t.

“We’ve talked about this, brother.” She began, but soon her expression softened, became more consoling that reprimanding. “It’s too dangerous out there. And I can’t do my duty and watch out for you at the same time.”

“But this is what we’ve been waiting for…” he was quick to plead, his hands opening in front of him as if he were cratering the land in them. “Finally knowing that there is more out there, getting to so more of the world than the shores of this island. And… and… I can look out for myself!”

Even as his self-confidence inflated, his sister moved her paw to his shirt and poked at his round belly. “Besides, someone has to stay here, take care of the village and keep their stomach full. Adventure and legend is hungry work, and you wouldn’t like it. It’s why you spent your days with father in the kitchen instead of with me at the temple.”

“But I’ve been practicing! Studying! See!” He begged again, holding out his paws wider now, and concentrating until a spark of flame formed between them, and began to burn steadily. The bear alighted and held it towards his sister.

She smiled one last time, bent forward, and with a puff, blew the flame out easily. “It is decided, I’m sorry.” Lifting herself back up off the docks, she rubbed the top of his head and strode away. It wasn’t kind, and she didn’t dare look back, knowing that seeing his broken heart in his eyes would shatter hers as well.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 59days ago3 Replies
 69days ago0 Replies
 77days ago0 Replies
 92days ago0 Replies
 1018days ago1 Replies
Recent Awards

Dead!

Awarded To
Izarre

Best Typos